CHAPTER 45 - THE JOURNEY

An important thing I want to say before you all begin reading the chapter. 

1. Those who have been asking me will I add smut?  My answer is NO. Not only in this book, I won't be adding in any of my books because I can't do anything which makes me uncomfortable. I don't  read smuts, if I liked a plot, I would mostly skip that chapter. (If anyone said me that the plot is waste without a smut, you are free to leave from here)

2. I won't tolerate any kind of abuse towards my characters (villains or negative  characters are exceptions) because they have part of me in one or other way. Either we are 10% similar or 60% ,I won't hear it. Also, I won't stop myself from blocking you. 

3. Only two chapters are left and being an author it's not easy for me to write the last few chapters. Many of them are sending me messages please update please update, I know you all are eager to know what's gonna happen but those who are reading it from the beginning, they know it very well that I never left a week without an update even if it is one chapter. I will try to end this book before 10 of Jan.

Now you can read the chapter ,don't forget to vote and comment down. Comment wahi log karte hai jo karte aa rahe hai. Silent readers vote toh kar hi sakte ho. 

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

After 1 hour 

Dhruv's Pov 

“Room” I answered hearing  my sister's question asking me where I am exactly.

“Come to the ground floor within five minutes. It's your wife's first ghoomar at our place and don't you know you have to do nyochawar ” She started scolding on the other side. 

“Aave riyo hu. ” I informed and checked myself in the mirror. Perfect. I got my wallet from the cupboard and headed towards the place where the ghoomar is going on. 

(I am coming) 

Every step I climbed down , I could hear the introduction of the song which had already begun. 

Everyone started murmuring on my arrival. She has already begun her ghoomar wearing a yellow poshak and her face obviously covered the ghunghat. 

The ladies including my mumma and jija started the nyochawar while I noticed my Bhabosa entering the house who came forward to do the same. 

I can feel a swarm of butterflies in my whole body but before I could admire her more, the voice of my best friend reached my ears. 

“Dhruv, maine toh kar diya tu jaa kya khada hai” I noticed him, walking towards me and keeping his wallet in the pocket of his jeans. 

Taking a deep breath to calm myself , I took steps forward while my hands took the wallet out of my pocket and opened it to take a part of a bundle. 

I raised my right hand and encircled over her head, while a smile found an ownership on my lips. I gave it to the group who were singing and they accepted it. 

“Dhruv keth jaye . ” My mumma stopped  me before I could go away from her. My mumma stopped my wife and kept my hand in hers. 

(Where are you going? )

"Shivu jija, make your shy brother dance today with his Rainbow ” My friend encouraged,standing a little away. 

“Vihaan, turn on the speaker and play the song” Shivu jija ordered , making us stand in front of everyone. 

She lowered the gaze ,I held her hands but I could see her pretty smile, shining from the ghunghat. 

“Teri ore song laga raha hu apni biwi ki ore jaa bhai” My friend announced and played the song.