CHAPTER 14 - THE HUG

प्यार के लिए ‘नज़दीक’ होना ज़रूरी नहीं है,

नज़दीकियां होना ज़रूरी है !!!

DATE 12.08.2023

TIME -9AM

~•Dhruv's POV•~

"Dhruv beta, kuch din aur ruk jaate na! Ye toh galat hai ki tum do din ke liye aaye aur Waps jaa rahe ho. 2 din aur ruk jaate"her mother insisted and the rest of them joined her. 

(Please stay for some more days. It's wrong that you stayed only for two days and returning again. At Least stay for two more days)

"Wahi toh Dhruv, ye toh galat hai. Aapko aur kuch din rehna chahiye "Avantika complained ,placing a paratha on my plate. 

(That's true. It's really bad. You should stay some more days with us) 

"Actually mera match hai 2 week baad and college k lectures bhi miss nahi kar sakta" I clarified the reason . 

(Actually  I have a match after two weeks and I can't even miss my college lectures)

Rainbow was eating her breakfast without giving any attention to us. I know she wanted to say so many things but was controlling herself. 

I have to catch my flight at 3pm. I was done with my packing. I have no idea how these three days in Hyderabad passed so quickly. I really want to stay with her  but it's not possible for me .She has been avoiding me since morning. Forget about talking, she is not even looking at me. 

***Time skip***

Time - 11 am

It was decided that she would be dropping me at the Airport. It is going to be really tough for me as I won't be able to see her standing in the airport and saying goodbye. My heartbeat was fast enough to beat the light . I felt like  someone was snatching my life out of my body. To be precise, the pain is equivalent to a knife being stabbed on my body. 

Before I could think more, Kavya handed me something in my hand. 

"This is for Vihaan Bhaiya! ", she informed me, making me surprised.  How did she know him?

I noticed Avantika and Rainbow coming out of her room. 

"Who is Vihaan? " Avanti asked ,surprisingly looking at her. 

"Let me explain to you all. Actually, yesterday morning, when you were taking a shower, I heard your phone ringing continuously. It was from him. I thought it must be an urgent call so I thought of answering it. I got to know he is your friend. When we were talking, he said that he wished to have a sister like me. Then I found out he doesn't have any siblings. So I asked him to be our brother and we three will be his sisters. He was so happy to hear it and he told me to send rakhis for him through you." she replied innocently.

"I would definitely give it to him. Finally he got three sisters. And you both, don't worry,Vihaan is a good guy and he won't let you three down. He is my friend, Trust me " I said looking at the remaining shaktawat sisters who were doubtful after hearing what their little sister just did. 

"Mr. Cricketer, give me your number. So I will make a video call everytime when I miss you"..

Kavya gave her phone and I saved my  number. 

~•GEET's POV•~

I tried my best to not be bothered as he was going back to his place. But as each moment passed by,  I was in a dilemma how I should handle it. There was a battle between my heart and mind. I am his friend, I totally accept it but the feeling of emptiness was enough to make me restless.