CHAPTER 11 - WELCOME TO HYD

हमनें दुनिया के तमाम शहर देखे हैं

पर मेरा शहर तेरी आंखों में बसता है..

DATE - 8 AUGUST 2023

📍JAIPUR 

Time - 9pm

~• DHRUV'S POV•~

I was done with my dinner and was packing my bag. I have to catch my flight tomorrow afternoon at 1pm. I will be in Hyderabad around 3.30 pm.  I am so nervous as well as excited at the same time.

"Garv, make sure you complete your assignments and have your meals on time", I ordered as I know my friend very well.

"Dhruv, you have your flight tomorrow afternoon. And I will be there to wish you a happy journey " he replied , hugging me tightly. 

It is the first time I am travelling so far without him. We have been together for all our life and I will be alone for the next few days.I wasn't able to hide my emotions. 

"Dhruv, I know you are going to your sasural but that doesn't mean you will cry" he teased looking at my face and wiping my tears. 

"Tu kabhi nahi sudhrega " I said , giving him a light punch on his stomach. 

(You won't change) 

 He opened his cupboard and gave me chocolate boxes for the Shaktawat sisters. 

I was making a plan to tease him but he started explaining himself "Before you start assuming, it's from my sister, Sanjana for them."

 I called my parents to inform them everything, i. e my schedule for the next  4 days. 
.
.
.
.

THE NEXT DAY

I left for the airport along with Garv in the cab. The  airport is 30 mins away. We were on our way when I received call from

Rainbow 🌈 

I can't let him know that she is the one who is calling me.

I picked it up and by mistake the phone slipped away from my hand and the speaker turned on. 

"Hello, Book Magnet. Happy journey".before she could say something else  I cut the call

Garv was laughing like hell. "How cute! You call her Rainbow and she calls you Book magnet. You have her number. Congratulations!! "

I was so embarrassed and looked outside of the window. 

"Dhruv, it's OK. Call her and inform her where you are! Maybe she is coming to welcome you at the airport" he suggested ,smiling ear to ear.