CHAPTER 28 - THE ARRIVAL OF PAST

मैं तुम्हारे लिए क्या हूं मुझे पता नही
लेकिन मेरे लिए कमाल हो तुम,
रातों की तन्हाइयों में भी जिसे सोचकर मुस्कुरा दूं
वो खूबसूरत ख्याल हो तुम।

After few weeks

~•GEET's POV•~

At Udaipur 

"Geet uth jaa, pata nahi kya ho gaya isko?" Mumma tried  waking me up but I snuggled more and more inside of the blanket. It has been more than a week since we came here on our vacation. 

(Wakeup Geet, I don't know what happened to her?)

"Tabiyat sahi nahi hai sone do" I said, refusing to come out of the bed. 

(I am not well please let me sleep) 

"Tuje bukhar ho rakha hai. Uth, nashta kar aur doctor ke pass chal. Bimar ho rakhi hai." Mumma ordered, removing the blanket from my face. 

(You have a fever.  Get up. Have your breakfast and then we are going to doctor)

I have been sick for the past two days. You know the reason very well, whenever I stress out about anything  I end up getting a fever. I got this issue due to the trauma given by my honorable nanisa. 

"Aap jao. Mai aai" I informed and she went outside of the room. I woke up and looked at my phone only to find out his messages which he had sent me in the last two days. 40 messages and 29 calls. I replied to him that I will get back to him once I find myself free time. 

(You please leave, I will join) 

I know I lied but I don't have any other option to avoid him otherwise he will stress out.  27 months of our LDC!!  I miss him but there is no chance of meeting us this time as well. 

I went outside of my room and had my breakfast. My parents asked me to get myself checked by a doctor. I wish I could tell them the real reason . The sudden rainy season in Udaipur is making my condition worse. I hate rain. No matter how much I try myself to face my past it's not possible for me to do it. 

I came back to my room and laid down only  to be welcomed by his text which was displayed on my notification.

"Rainbow, is everything okay? Are you well? Is there anything please tell me?  Have I hurt you? At Least talk to me once! If you say can I come to meet you at your home with an excuse!! Tell me something!!!"

I couldn't stop myself from crying seeing him worry and the reason is me. Geet, you can't hurt him in future. Tell him the truth, you have to open your mouth and hurt him in order to make him leave you. 

Do you really think you will be able to do this? I don't know what I should do.  My past is making my condition terrible as each day passes. You have completely spoiled your life and you are on your way to spoil his life as well.

Why is it raining outside? Why can't it stop?  I just hate it!  I closed the window and laid on my bed to sleep. This is the only way to avoid overthinking.  Geet, stop crying. You will be. Alright.  You have been there for yourself for 12 years. You can do it. Don't cry. Sleep. Nothing will happen to you.