CHAPTER 7 -I MISS YOU

"For each and every momentEvery second I existI live and breathe for youYour love I can't resistTo live and love this lifetime"

Every second I exist
I live and breathe for you
Your love I can't resist
To live and love this lifetime"

📍GEET'S ROOM, HYDERABAD
⌛10PM

~•GEET's POV•~

It has been more than a week since I deactivated my account. But why am I not able to control my feelings? I have just talked only once and why am I feeling bad for him. I know he won't be bothered because of this deactivation.

I am neither able to concentrate on anything from the past week nor am I able to live my life as I used to be. Suddenly I heard my phone ring. It was from Anaya. I know what she is going to talk about. I answered her call.

"Geet, Why are you not picking up my call? Why are you not coming to college for two days? Is your health fine ?" she asked one by one.

"Yeah. I am good. I had a fever." I replied as everything is alright.

"Don't lie, Geet! From the day of the presentation you are not behaving normally. One second , have you stressed about something? You know very well that stress is only the reason for making you ill" She asked in a serious voice.

"There is nothing to worry about. I guess maybe it is due to climate change in Hyderabad." I made an excuse because I am not someone who will share personal secrets to anyone as I don't like to do that. Even though she is my best friend, I don't want to share that I have stressed about him which has made my condition worse.

"I know you don't like to share your personal life and I don't want to know. But will you come tomorrow to college? Sir has alloted us to do a presentation tomorrow, " she asked calmly as she knows I won't open my mouth to reveal it no matter what .

"OKAY, I WILL!! " Saying this, I hung up the call.

It was 11pm. It was my time to go to bed. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I already wore my blue night dress. I lay down on my bed but there was no sign of sleep. It was 1 am at midnight.

The thoughts of him were running in my mind. I was not able to control my tears as I felt their presence on my cheeks.

"I wish I could tell you why I am so afraid to be close to you? I don't want myself to fall for you. I don't want you to suffer just because of my trust issues and insecurities. Nobody knows the Geetanjali which is hidden behind the bright smile and stubborn heart."

" Why am I feeling like I have committed a sin by pushing you away from my life? Please stay away from me. Please Don't try to enter into my life because it is nothing but a bed of thorns. I hate myself for who am I. You will hate me when you will come to know the crime I have committed in my life "