CHAPTER 9 - YOU ARE IN LOVE

तू चाँद और मैं सितारा होता, आसमान में एक आशियाना हमारा होता,लोग तुम्हे दूर से देखते,नज़दीक़ से देखने का, हक़ बस हमारा होता

लोग तुम्हे दूर से देखते,नज़दीक़ से देखने का, हक़ बस हमारा होता..!!

~•GEET's POV•~

It is finally the weekend. We have a day off as it is Saturday. I am done with my household chores. It's afternoon and I am in my living room. Aapsa is in his office, mumma has visited her friend's place and my sisters are in school.

I don't have my college work to do as I completed it last night. It's time to relax and enjoy the day. I remembered that I had borrowed a book to read. I started reading the book and indirectly my mind was thinking about him. Where is he? It has been 2 days he hasn't texted, I thought he might be occupied with his work ,but At Least he could inform me.

I had messaged him the day when his college reopened. But he neither responded nor informed me of anything. Geetanjali, do something?? He is your friend. It's your duty to find out what he is doing exactly.

Even he didn't reply to my message which I had sent this morning. I am becoming restless. Do one thing, text him that there is something urgent ,maybe he will see and respond to it. I opened our chat and started typing

Hi Book Magnet. If you are free let me know, I have something important to tell you. It's urgent.

I guess it's good and I sent the same. I decided if he doesn't reply within 1 hour, I will find another way to find out the reason.

.
.
.

~•Dhruv's POV•~

Today, it's Day 3. I haven't talked to her. She is getting engaged and I don't want to trouble her or I don't want anyone to associate her with me.

Garv has returned to his place due to some work. He will be back on Monday morning. I am all alone in this room and I don't feel like doing anything. She has been messaging me since that day but I haven't responded yet.

It's afternoon and I was at my college library trying to complete my literature club work. I was searching for some documents on my phone and I got a notification from her.

Still, I read the message from the notification and she wants to inform me of something important.I know she will talk about her fiance.

"Please Rainbow, be happy in your life and please don't message me" I thought in my mind.

I thought of ignoring the message because I wasn't able to control myself. I could feel a suffocation in my breath, an unknown feeling of not being able to understand why I am behaving in this way. I left my thoughts and started completing the pending work.
.
.
.
.