CRUSHSHIP COMES TO AN END

Khamma Ghani to all my lovely readers 

Okay so to be honest, my heart is beating faster and I can feel my hands cold while typing it. The journey of around five to six months which I covered while writing this book has come to an end. 

First and foremost, Thank-you for your time you took to read this book by showing your love and support in the form of votes, comments and reads as well. 

Avina, don't be emotional and I don't want you all to be as well because Dhruv and Geet will always stay in our heart and we will see them in the remaining books too. 

Also I would like to thank everyone as we have crossed 300k+ reads on Crushship and we were in the Top 5 on the day when the last chapter was published. 

Honestly speaking I never expected so much love for Crushship when I published the first chapter as I had doubts in myself that I won't be able to complete this book because this genre of old school love story with a long distance won't work here ...

Honestly speaking I never expected so much love for Crushship when I published the first chapter as I had doubts in myself that I won't be able to complete this book because this genre of old school love story with a long distance won't work here but you all proved me wrong. 

Thank-you for making this possible for your Author Avina Singh aka Avinaphile or Avina. 

I am really blessed to have you all and no words can describe how lucky I feel to get so much of love from each and everyone. 

Before I end this note, I would like to know from you all that one reason that made you to read this book. 

Don't forget to read 

Forever Shall Last (ft. Vihaan and Anaya) which is ongoing and

Tomorrow onwards I. E. 16th Jan 2024, I will be publishing the first chapter of The Romantic Crime (Ft. Garv and Avantika) 

Add it in your TBRs. 

Once again love you all from the core of my heart and  Thank-you for making Crushship a memorable for me as an Author and I hope you had a great time while reading it. Bonus chapters will be published.

 Also  a request from you all - if you plan to re read this book don't forget to comment down saying “Hey Author ,I am reading this book again” or anything so I can get a reason  to check the comment section of this book again. 

Sending you virtual hugs and lots of love 

Avina 

See you all in the next journey .