CHAPTER 4 - THE MISUNDERSTANDING

"Hit me like a ray of sun burning through my darkest night

"Hit me like a ray of sun burning through my darkest night. You're the only one that I want. Think I'm addicted to your light."

TIME - 1 am midnight

•~Author's POV~•

Dhruv received a message from Geet and he opened the chat to know what exactly is the reason.

The message started with "Aapko kya laga ki aap apni handsome shakal se kisi bhi ladki ko fasa doge?Muje nahi pata tha ki aapke iss mukhote ke piche aisa chehra hai."

Dhruv was in silence for a minute and rechecked the name of the account to confirm. Yes, The message was from Geetanjali , sent1 hour ago.

[ What made you think that you can use any girl just because you are handsome?I did not know that you have another side behind your mask on your face?]

He murmured to himself, "Ms.shaktawat aisa kyu keh rahi hai,maybe misunderstanding hui hai."

He took a deep breath and sat on his chair "Ms.Shaktawat, I guess aapko misunderstanding hui hai." he started waiting for her reply after sending it.

[ I guess you have misunderstood.]

It was 1.45am and he heard a notification on his phone.

He opened the chat and started reading Geet's message ,"O really,Mr.Deora, aapko kya laga ki aap Avantika aur Kavya ko apne jaal me fasa doge, mujhe nahi pata tha aap inke contact mai ho, fir bhi aap anjaan banne ka natak kar rahe the ,WOW, cricketer k saath actor bhi ho. Arre haa! Aap books mai drama sab padte honge,kya planning ki hai.
Taaliyan..."

[ What do you think you can trick Avanti and Kavya .I never knew that you are in touch with them, even after this you are acting like an innocent. WOW,you are an actor besides
being a crickter.O yes!You you would have read dramas in your books. I must appreciate your planning skills .
A Huge round of applause !!!.]

"Ek second matlab ye mujpr galat iljaam lag raha hai" he closed his mouth by his hand after he realized that Geet is blaming him.

[Hold on,that means she is blaming me for no reason.]

Dhruv started to type with a seriousness visible on his face ,

"Listen,aap bina jaane kuch bhi nahi bol sakti.Ham teeno bhi mile ek baar ,apni behno se kal subah puch lena ki ham kaha kab kese mile. Aap shanti se baat karoge toh mai answer bhi du aapke questions ke , par aap toh bas bina soche bole jaa rahe ho. I don't think ab kuch kehne k liye bacha hai.Good Night."

He sent this and thought of not replying to her . He lay on his bed and after sometime he fell asleep.

[You can't blame me without knowing anything.We have met only once. Tomorrow morning,You can ask your sisters where, how and why we have met.I would have clarified
all your doubts if you have talked patiently. But I don't think there is nothing left to explain.]