🌶️ 𝘚𝘰𝘰𝘩𝘢 // 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

minhanh18112005

The hot sun radiated onto the marble floors of your backyard, heating the flooring up graduatilly making everyone tip toe around before jumping into the cold relaxation you'd call a swmming pool.

All of your friends were splashing around in the water, their joyous shouts echoing throughout your backyard. You'd all gotten a break from school and decided to spend it at your house since you were the only one with a pool to cool off from the rising temperatures.

"You don't want to join them?" Sooha, your beloved girlfriend placed her book down onto her chest, looking up at you who was sitting at her feet. "No, I'd feel bad leaving you all alone." You smiled softly. The only reason the two of you werent dying of the heat in the current moment was the huge sun umbrella above the beach lounger the two of you were sitting on.

Sooha's hair was tied up into a messy bun with a pink scrunchie to match her pink bikini and the pink straw in her lemonade on the table beside her. "You don't have to feel bad, I can see you sweating and eyeing the water." she giggled "Oh that's not the only thing I'm eyeing right now." you sent her a wink before trailing your eyes down to her chest. She rolled her eyes playfully, taking a sip from her cold drink before offering her glass to you. You happily took it, chugging the whole thing in seconds.

"Y/n!" Sooha whined, her mouth hanging open from disbelief.

Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms snaking around you from behind, seconds later you were absolutely thrown into the pool, nearly hitting Shion in the process. "Heli!" you screamed in terror at the laughing boy standing next to your girlfriend. You splashed your arms against the water "Just wait 'til I get you!" Sooha began laughing aswell, attempting to hide her smile behind her book.

You finally managed to get yourself out of the water, grabbing your towel from the beach lounger next to Sooha's. Once you approached her you noticed her instinctively squeezing her thighs together. You smirked to yourself, looking around the place.

"Do you guys need anything from the kitchen?" you yelled, receiving a bunch of shaking heads in reply. "How does lemonade sound?" You asked again, this time receiving a crowd of cheers and nods.

You pulled Sooha up from her seat, pulling her into the kitchen with you. "Why'd you take me with you?" She innocently smiled at you, her hands grabbing at your waist. "Oh I just need help." you shrugged as Sooha began grabbing sixteen glasses, placing them all on the counter.

Once she was leaned over the counter you saw your chance and you took it. You pulled her back into you, grabbing at her chest. "Y/n?" A small panicked yelp escaped her perfect lips. "Looks like you need a little help with something too." You darkly chuckled "What if someone walks in-" she choked down a moan as you tore down her bikini top, her tits spilling out. You wasted no time in running your fingers over her sensitive nipples. "They won't. You just need to be quiet." you began nibbling at the exposed skin of her neck and shoulder before your hands left her chest, trailing down into her bottom.

You could immediately feel how wet she was.

"Slut." You hissed, slapping her ass with your free hand, earning a long moan from the girl. "So wet and horny around a bunch of guys?" You clicked your tongue, sending one more harsh slap to her ass before roughly shoving two of your fingers into her. "Please-" she moaned out as you kept going deeper into her, feeling her clench around your fingers.

"Please what whore?" You whispered into her ear, making shivers run down her spine. "More!" She coaxed. You pulled your fingers out of her, lifting her onto the counter.

You began pulling her bottoms off, leaving them dangling at her ankles. The sight you were seeing was definitely mouth watering. Her face looked so fucked out, her bikini top pulled under her huge tits and pussy bare and exposed to you.

You grinned at her, hooking your arms around her thighs before kissing the inside of them, trailing up towards her clit. You began sucking and playing with it as Sooha slapped a hand over her mouth.

Just then, without a single warning she came, letting out the most high pitched moan she's ever let out. You lifted your head to look at her, shooting her exhausted figure a toothy grin.

"Y/n? Sooha?" Noas raspy voice suddenly yelled out from somewhere inside the house. Sooha waisted no time in shuffling off of the counter, pulling her bottoms back up and fixing her top. "Yeah kiddo, what do you need?" He came into your few rather quickly, brushing his wet hair out of his face. "Do you have strawberries?" He shyly asked, looking at his feet. "'Course I do, cutie." You laughed, walking over to the fridge, grabbing a small bowl of strawberries before handing the bowl to your favorite junior.

"Thank you, Y/n. Just for that I wont tell everyone what took you so long." He giggled like a little girl before rushing out of the house.

"Told you so!" Sooha hid her face in embarrassment "it's your fault for being so loud." You clicked your tongue, smirking at your girlfriend before sending another slap to her ass.

"Oh would you stop that!" She rolled her eyes, peeling your hand from her exposed ass.