𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘪 // 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨🎄

It was a snowy and cold day, of course it was, it's the middle of December and there were only a few days left until Christmas

You knew you were late on shopping for presents, so you decided to turn it into a date with your beloved boyfriend.

So now the two of you were walking around the mall, while the soft snow rained down on the building. The entire building was cutely decorated in anything Christmas-y and you absolutely loved it.

"Jeez this place is crowded.." Heli laughed, grabbing on your shoulders to navigate through the crowd. "It always is during Christmas, we're lucky we got a parking space at all." You chuckled.

"Right.. so who's first on the list?" Heli asked "hold on!-" you took out the list from your jacket pocket, "lets see... Jakah!" you grinned "any Ideas?" You asked your boyfriend, who was also Jakah's brother.

"Books? He reads those everywhere!" He said "alright! Book store it is then!" You proclaimed before pushing through the crowds to the less crowded stairs to get to the book store.

"What kind of books do you think he likes?" you asked, scanning the book shelf labels for something Jakah might like.

"Well I've seen him read that before." Heli says, pointing to a black covered book, with a red flow through the middle, the title being 'corrupt'. "You sure? I thought he might be more into this?" You say, picking up a beautiful book 'six crimson cranes' by Elizabeth lim. "Oh wait!" You grin, placing the book down again "horror?" You say, picking up 'the cotton candy clown massacre' by Christopher Robertson. "Perfect!" Heli agreed before you two rush to the register, you had a long day ahead of you after-all.

Some time later, you had collected a new night-ball for Noa, some lush bath-bombs for Sooha, Hello kitty Pyjamas for Shion, a guided book on weightlifting for Jaan, some steam gift cards for Solon and finally a hoodie for Jino.

"That's all?" Heli huffed, throwing himself down on the bench next to you "yeah, do you mind getting us some coffee? I need to use the washroom." You said, Heli only nodded "sure thing!" He said, pressing a kiss to your cheek. "Thanks babe!" You grinned before shooting up from your seat to go in the direction of the bathroom, however you had entirely other plans.

"Time for presents?" Shion grinned, rocking back and forth on his chair "sure, go ahead!" You smiled at the younger, causing everyone to shoot up in the direction of the Christmas tree

You and Heli sat down on the couch, Heli just watching his younger brothers and Sooha while you took some pictures to hang up on the walls later.

As the seven erupted into a fit of giggles, grins, and 'thank you's' you nearly forgot to hand Heli his present.

"Hold on!" You grin, handing Heli the camera to hold for a second as you pulled out the small velvet square box from your pocket.

"Y/n, you didn't have to get me anything, you know that right?" He let out a soft smile, placing the camera on the coffee table "just open it." You chuckled, and so he did. He opened the box to reveal a silver ring with a small (birth stone color) shining (birth stone) on it. "Shit! Y/n is this?-" "a promise ring? Yeah!" You smiled. Heli suddenly cracked a grin and began laughing, you began worrying he didn't like the present.

"What's wrong, huh?" You tried your best to smile too "I got you one too, Y/n." Heli smiled, handing you a similar box. When you opened it you found the exact same ring you got him, except with a pink shining opal instead of a (birth stone). "It's perfect." You smiled at your boyfriend, giving his lips a small peck.

"Merry Christmas, Y/n?" Heli smiled.

"Merry Christmas." You smiled back.