𝘛𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘭 // 𝘤𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘺

⚠️this is a quick upload from my drafts, this isn't proofread or anything

IT was a rather wild atmosphere outside compared to the inside. Outside, the wind was roaring as the rain crashed down on everything below it. Inside, the lights were completely off, the only thing giving you light was the TV and occasionally your phone to check the time.

You glanced over at the door, 'the others still aren't back' you thought as you pulled out your phone to look at the time again. Sure, you didn't live with them, neither were they close to you like they were to Tahel but you still couldn't help but worry.

You looked over at Tahel to see him look just as worried as you as he began to fidget with the strings of his hoodie and kept looking to the door.

You gently tapped his leg with your foot, catching his attention. "Come here" you grinned, motioning for him to come closer with your hands. And so he crawled on top of you. It took you a while to adjust your body to the weight of a person on top of you, but after that you took the time to run your hand through his messy purple hair as the other one rested on his lower back.

"They'll be home soon, don't worry" you said. "I hope so, it looks bad out there.." he said, worry laced in his voice. "They're strong, you said so yourself. Besides, they can withstand some rain!" You tried your best to reassure him. "Yeah, you're right." He said, moving his head a little making his hair slightly tickle your neck.

The two of you turned your heads over to the TV, by now it must be the 100th time watching 'The Lady and the Tramp' you really never understood why Tahel loved this movie so much, was it because they're dogs and he's a werewolf?? It made no sense to you whatsoever. But you couldn't hide the smile that snuck itself onto your face everytime he said parts of the text along with the characters or he hummed along to the tune of the song that played in the back of some scenes.

"You know this movie by heart now, don't you?" You chuckled as he watched the movie with eyes filled with excitement as if he had never seen the movie before. "Not yet, we still need to watch it thirty more times tonight!" He declared.

He pushed himself a little upwards so he could comfortably rest his head on your shoulder with his forehead against your neck. "Can you even watch the movie like this?" You asked "No, but I can hear what's going on." He said in a whisper like tone.

And that's when the front door swung open.

"We're home!" Najak yelled, frightening the two of you. "I can see and hear that, asshole!" You yelled back, hugging Tahel tighter. "Wanna fight!?" Najak growled at you "Ew, stop that! I'll fight you once you take a shower, you smell like a wet dog!" You looked at him with disgust.

"And that's why he should take a shower right now!" Khan grinned as he pushed Najak upstairs to take a shower and dry off. You noticed Khan and Enzy were completely dry compared to Najak "hey, why aren't you guys soaked?" You asked "we shared an umbrella, Najak didn't want to." Enzy said as he walked to the kitchen to store away the newly bought groceries.

"Y/n, let's cuddle!" Tahel whined "aren't we already?" You asked "not really.." he frowned "this counts as cuddling though, I'm hugging you!" You stated "but-" he began looking up at you with puppy dog eyes. You rolled your eyes before sliding down further down on the couch, facing him. "Happy?" You said, lazily draping your arm around him. "Very." He smiled as he cuddled up against you.

"But you can't even see the movie now!" You complained "yeah, but I can see you." He remarked "you're so cute" you hummed before pressing a short kiss onto his lips "gross, get a room!" Najak coughed from the doorframe "dude go shower my goddd!" You groaned "I have to shower in the morning anyways, afterall we have a birthday party to crash then." He proudly said, sitting down in an armchair.

"Eww go away!" You moved closer to Tahel to be away from Najak. Suddenly Tahel got up, taking his and your phone from the table. "Let's go" he simply said as he waited for you to get up "where are we going?" You grinned "my room, where else did you want to go?" You shrugged in reply before getting up and following Tahel up the stairs, down the hall and to his room.

The two of you walked inside, shutting the door behind the two of you. You walked over to his bed and threw yourself on it, you didn't even need the light to know where you were walking since you practically live at their house.

It didn't take long until Tahel lifted the covers off of you and gently laid town on top of you in the same manner he did earlier. Your fingers almost immediately found themselves brush through his messy hair earning a satisfied hum from the boy.

The door opened slightly, letting light in from the hallway which also revealed Khan in the doorway "listen, I trust the two of you but Enzy doesn't and he's gonna kill me if this door doesn't stay at least ten centimeters open." He said "Oh, sure. Are you all heading to sleep now or what?" You asked "No, well, Enzy and Najak are going to bed now but I'm gonna stay up a little longer and watch some Nightball streams." He replied "alright, have fun!" Tahel grinned at his older friend "thanks, sleep well you two." He smiled before closing the door a little more and leaving again.

"Do you think if we start laughing and be annoying they'll let us close the door?" You ask "we already tried that before, it didn't work." Tahel mumbled against your neck. You groaned in defeat, sliding your hands under Tahel's hoodie to draw figures on his back. "I'm tired now.." Tahel whined earning a soft chuckle from you "good night then cutie." You said, pressing a gentle kiss to his forehead before the two of you dozed off to sleep.