🌶️𝘑𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘩 // 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳

SMUT WARNING BABES

NOT PROOFREADmomozbxtch

NOT PROOFREAD
momozbxtch

You were bored to put it short. You've been studying for at least  seven hours now and you were beyond tired. Studying with Noa and Jaan was never exactly fun since Jaan always falls asleep and Noa's broken headphones loved loudly blasting music to everyone but him, so now you weren't only bored but listening to music that shouldn't be listened to in a school library.

"What time is it?" You groaned, ripping Noa's headphones from his ears. He began rummaging through his papers to find his phone "4:56" he sighed "AM?!" you yelled up, waking Jaan. "..yeah?" fuck, it was already this late and Jakah had probably been waiting for probably six hours now "I need to go, see you guys tomorrow!" You quickly shoved everything into your backpack before running out of the library in hopes your boyfriend was still waiting for you.

Today was Friday, which meant it was your scheduled movie night. You sprinted up the stairs, skipping the last three steps before finally running down the last hall.

As you arrived at your door you reached into your skirt pocket to grab your keys. Stepping into your dorm you noticed the lights were on and Jakah was in fact there. He was sat on your bed, glaring straight at you. He wasn't wearing his uniform anymore either, he was just sitting there in his usual sleepwear.

" I promise I lost track of time and—"

"I don't want to hear it." He spat "why are you so pissed? I was studying and you know this!" You yelled "well you could've texted me I should come six fucking hours later!" he yelled back, no doubt he was unbelievably pissed. "Well I'm sorry." You huffed, tossing your bag to the floor and loosening your tie.

"Are you tired?" His gaze softened "only exhausted, and stressed." you kicked your shoes off. Jakah got up, slowly approaching you. "I know a way to help.." he glanced into your eyes as he held onto the back of your head with one hand before pushing your lips to his.

As if you were completely caught in a trance you let him do whatever. he hooked one of his fingers into the now loose part of your tie before throwing it to the other side of the room. You pulled away from him to take a longer look at him. The bags under his eyes were dark and he looked like he just wanted to sleep.

"We don't have to." you softly smile. He began chewing on the corner of his bottom lip as he tilted his head a little "mh I want to though." His lips almost immediately found your neck after saying that as his hands worked on undressing you further. Next up was your blouse, he carefully undid button for button until it was completely open.

This time it was him who pulled back to take a look at you, to say he nearly moaned at the sight of you was an understatement. You did the rest of sliding the blouse off of your shoulders, leaving you in your bra and skirt.