𝘕𝘰𝘢 // (𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯)

Guys what if I wrote a Noa smut (this chap isn't, but should I write one?)

INSIDEINFO

You knew Noa usually disliked all of this, you weren't even sure if dislike was a fit word anymore, it could possibly go as far as hate. Just now realizing that you didn't notice earlier made your entire stomach sink. You loved partying, you loved loud places and all of that while Noa hated it. You felt so bad for leaving him all alone to enjoy yourself.

When you finally spotted him on the couch, phone in his hand as he played a mobile game internally relieved you. You dropped yourself next to him, feeling a small headache erupt when you slammed down. „Nice of you to finally show." he scoffed „Noa," you whined as you placed your head on his shoulder „I'm sorry." He circled his shoulder, motioning he wanted you off. You lifted your head in annoyance „why don't you go spend with people that are more your type, huh?" his fingers circled quickly on the display. „What do you mean ‚my type'?" you ask, throwing one of your legs over his thigh. He slid down, adjusting his seat again to make your leg fall off.

„Fine then!" you hissed, getting up „have it your way!" you yelled before stomping off.

About a week passed ever since and Noa has been avoiding you everywhere, whether it be in the hallway or in class, when when you wanted to hug him.

"Kiss." You pointed at your cheek when you suddenly appeared in front of the boy. However he didn't even spare you a glance, not one look of his went your way. You groaned, forcing a kiss to his forehead before turning around again. Just as you were about to leave he grabbed onto your sleeve, pulling you closer to press a soft kiss against your cheek. "That wasn't hard-now do it again!" you gingerly grinned, patting your finger against your cheek "don't overdo it." He glared at you before picking his things up to leave.

You really needed to make it up to him, the only problem was you seriously had no clue how to do so. Well for starters you read a survey about most guys not receiving flowers until their funeral. However you weren't sure if Noa would even like flowers.

You sighed, sitting down on the table he was previously sitting at. Tonight was going to be a long night of planning and thinking, maybe you should ask Jakah or Jaan who he was the closest with, but he also especially liked Solon, Heli too..

deciding who to talk to was no doubt a seriously complicated thing to decide. So you decided to ask all of them;

Y/n needs help (I love you guys pls help)

hey guys...

Idk if you know this but Noa is sorta pissed at me a little, and I was wondering if any of you knew how I could fix things

Shi-Shi (hater)

Girl what did you do tf

math hw giver

I can try to help, only if you have a stack of money waiting for me.

After a few hours of stupid texts you've figured out that Noa really loves Taylor swift but won't tell anyone. So you've made a few store runs and made him like some sort of basket like seen all over tiktok in honor of speak now (taylor's version). Of course that was paired with a movie night according to Heli's suggestion, if you followed Shion and Jino's you'd be dressed very differently right now, or maybe not at all.

Noa 😋💋

Come over rn

You decided to ignore further of his replies for the fun of it, until heavy knocks appeared at your door minutes later.

"Noa-" "are you okay?!" He huffed, a little sweaty from sprinting to you. "Yes, I'm fine." You smiled softly, pulling him into your dorm. "Then why'd you call me over?" There was his current pissy attitude again. You slammed the door shut, now getting a little ticked off.

"You listen to me right now!" You raised your voice, unexpected of the the sudden volume Noa widened his eyes, sitting down on your bed. "I know what I did was so miserably trashy and I really want to apologize so will you just let me speak now?!" you nearly chuckled when you realized what you just said. "Taylor's version." The both of you said in unison. Noa cracked a grin upon you saying the same thing. "I got you the vinyl and the cardigan." You smiled "actually?!" Noa happily jumped up from the bed. "Yup, I'm amazing like that." You shrugged, pointing over at the purple plastic crate containing the vinyl, cardigan and a few other things you found.

Instead of looking at the things he approached you first, burying his face in your shoulder. "Im sorry for giving you a hard time." He apologized too "alright alright, now go look at your things before we end up doing what Jino told me to do." He raised a brow, pulling away from you "Jino?"

"Doesn't matter, just go check out what I got you cause I'm an amazing girlfriend."