𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘯 // 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨

YOU sat next to Solon on the couch of the student council room, poking his cheek nonstop

"Y/n, please, what do you want?" He asked in a clearly annoyed tone "heyy" you winked "have you been drinking?" He asked, looking up from his papers to look at you. "Nope, or have I?" You sheepishly grinned "very funny Y/n, here's your reward," he gave you a gentle peck on the lips "now let me continue with my work." He sighed before picking up his papers again.

You decided to let him have his peace for a while before coming up with a rather evil plan.

"Solon~" you grinned as you placed your chin on his shoulder, running your finger along his arm. "Yes?" He asked, not looking up from his papers as he did so. "Can you put those papers down for a second?" You asked, and so he did. He placed them down by the little table next to the couch before turning to look at you.

"Yes?" He asked again "can I get a kiss?" You grinned widely. He sighed then nodded before leaning in to give you a short kiss. You instantly frowned as he gave you a sly grin "you know what I mean!" You whined "you're right, you're right, I'm sorry" he chuckled before cupping your cheek to kiss you again, properly this time.

When he broke the kiss for air you frowned again. "Don't do that, we'll die if we don't breathe." He poked your cheek "that would be funny, imagine if I died kissing you" you cracked a smile. "Mhm, very funny~" he grinned before kissing you again.

The simple taste of his lips was somewhat addicting to you, he really wasn't like the other people you had dated before, he was different in a way that only one kiss could make a swarm of butterflies erupt in your stomach even after two years of dating him the feeling hadn't changed.

This time it was you who had broken the kiss. You leaned over to his ear "I love you " you whispered before kissing him again. And now he broke it "I love you even more." He whispered, his lips against your jawline.

Suddenly, the door swung open surprising the both of you. "What the hell!?" Noa yelled, the poor boy looked traumatized "get out!" Solon threw a pencil at him, making Noa slam the door shut again.

-
Wordcount: 414

A/N: first Solon oneshot, let's go ! I'm still having a little trouble capturing each one of their personalities haha, please forgive me if they're too OOC sometimes !!