𝘑𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘩 // 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘮

⚠️: small conjuring spoiler in paragraph 6

YOU and Jakah were sprawled out on the couch, one of your legs over the head rest of the couch while the other one barely touched the other arm rest.

Jakah was laying sideways on top of you, deeply interested in the movie playing on the TV. The two of you were watching the Conjuring, if there was one thing about you is that you two loved horror movies.

You began twirling some strands of his now completely loose hanging snow white hair between your fingers. "He's so stupid, why would he go down there!" Jakah complained as the father went into the hidden basement. "The only smart thing to do is close the door and shut it again in the morning!" He groaned, burying his face into your chest for a few seconds then continued watching again. 

"Ooh can I watch?" Jino asked, leaning onto the couch with his glass of orange juice he just got from the kitchen. "It's Horror." You said, giving him an apologetic smile. "Oh, well, don't stay up past 1 you two!" He smiled before leaving again. "Yeah, good night!" "Night!" The both of you yelled after him.

"I think the mom is gonna die first." You said, pressing a short kiss to the top of his head. "Oh yeah? Why?" He asked, not taking his eyes off the screen. "She's smart, smart people die first." You chuckled, earning a nod from him "true, I'm not dead yet though." He snorted a laugh at his own joke, the sound making you burst out in laughter as well.

Once the two of you calmed down you fell into a fit of sobs again once you looked at the screen to see that the dog in the movie died. "Well...I guess the mom didn't die?" "The poor dog.." Jakah frowned, not daring to look at the screen any further. "Jeez you're dramatic.. wanna watch something else?" You asked, gently patting his head "No!" He continued sulking "wanna bake some cookies?" You asked further "...No.." he hesitated to reply "well what do you want to do then?" "I don't knowww, I just don't wanna watch anymore!" He whined.

⚠️: if you skipped his part due to spoilers, I'll sum it up for you: Jakah gets upset because of a characters death, to make him happy again Y/n suggests things they could do which are watching something else or baking cookies, which he all declines.

Suddenly, a wide smirk crept onto your face, the one thing popping up in your mind that would probably make him jump up and run circles around the room.

"Yo do you wanna aggressively make out-"
"excuse me?"

Heli stood in the doorway, nearly dropping his plate of food. "HI HELI!" you grinned innocently, wishing you could bury yourself right now.

This was karma for all the times you caused Jakah to nearly faint when you said things like these.  "All I wanted was to ask you guys if you wanted some drinks.. I'm gonna pretend I never heard that." Heli said, a disgusted look on his face as he left. You began laughing once he was gone. "That is literally what you deserve." Jakah cracked a grin too, rolling over to look straight at you.

"Wanna repeat that sentence?" He asked, looking dead serious. "Well," you smirked, pulling him closer by his waist nearly making him fall onto you. "Jakah." You whispered, his face moving closer to yours now you were only a few centimeters apart. He only hummed in reply, looking straight at you.

"Would you still love me if I was a worm?"

You grinned "I hate you." He said, rolling his eyes as he fell back against the pillows on the other side "nonono come back I still wanna kiss you!" You whined "Y/n that joke is probably older than Heli and Jaan combined." He frowned.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry! Just come back!" You held out your arms. "Nah, if anything you need to come here." He smirked "fine, I'm sorry, now give me a kiss." You batted your eyelashes innocently. "Do I really want to though? Now that I'm looking closely your lips are kinda chapped." "Jakahhh" you whined, moving closer to him, giving him hardly to no personal space. "Fine, you deserve it, I guess." He smiled as he grabbed you by the back of your neck to pull you closer to him.

He smiled into the kiss before pulling away. "That's it? Woww." You sighed, leaning against his chest. "Should've begged harder." He shrugged before grabbing the remote to put something else on.