𝘑𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘩 // 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 (𝘷𝘦𝘳. 1)

aoxjwnnie Thank you for requesting!, sorry it took so long!

aoxjwnnie
Thank you for requesting!, sorry it took so long!

"Are we done for today?" You asked Solon as you reached towards the papers to pack them away. He took a split second to register your question before looking at his watch. "Yeah, we even worked overtime." He spoke, glancing outside the window. It was a full moon. "I'll take you to your dorm." He didn't offer, it was more so a command. "You don't have to! It's fine." You packed up all your things. "I insist, it's dark and it's a full moon. Who knows if you'll run into any of the werewolves." He shrugged "I'm talking to one right now." "I'm a vampire, not a flea bag." he scoffed before grabbing his bag.

He opened the door of the student council room, clearly waiting for you to be done. You stumbled out right after him, turning the lights off on your way out before Solon closed the door. "So how was your day..?" You asked after awkwardly walking together for a while. "You've been with me for most of it." He replied, earning a confused facial expression from you. Surprisingly, this caused a small chuckle to leave his lips, followed by you slightly moving your head in complete confused manner which made him full on laugh. "What's so funny?!" You yelled, gently punching his arm "your face." He breathed as his laughs calmed down ever so slightly. "Hey it's not funny!" You hissed. However unbeknownst to the both of you a certain someone was watching you.

-

"Oi Solon, watch this!" You said, placing a small piece of cookie onto the palm of your hand before shooting it up and catching it with your mouth. Solon only smiled at this, "you're a little kid sometimes." he shook his head. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around your waist, allowing you to inhale a soft lemongrass scent as a head of snow white hair rested on your shoulder "Hey, cutie." You grinned, softly pecking his cheek "Hey Prez." Jakah greeted, tightening his hold on you. "Jakah, Hello." Solon nodded as he earned a glare from his younger brother.

Jakah began pressing gentle kisses to your cheek and neck before completely pulling you away "I need your help with something," he mumbled once you left Solon's sight "with what?" You finally managed to speak once the two of you came to a halt "uhm, I forgot, but, let's go get some coffee!" He suggested, smiling brightly as his hold on your hand tightened. "But you don't like coffee?-" "of course I do! You like it so I like it, simple." he shrugged in reply. You grabbed onto his other hand to move yourself to the street side of the sidewalk before walking towards your favorite coffee shop. "Why the sudden change of heart about coffee?" You ask "no reason. I just suddenly like it." He bluntly responded. You knew he was lying. You knew he would rather marry Dardan than take a singular sip of any kind of coffee.

„Are you sure? We can also get some smoothies or milkshakes?" you offered „pft, what kind of guy doesn't take his girlfriend out for coffee?" he scoffed, changing street sides again so he was at the side of the road. „Yeah but what kind of girlfriend gets coffee with her boyfriend despite knowing he doesn't like coffee?" you retorted „well, he'd still be a good boyfriend for asking, right?" he looked at you with doe eyes. „Yes, you're a really good boyfriend, Jakah." you smiled softly at the reaction your sentence got out of him.

As it seems, you were right, Jakah did hate coffee. So you decided to bring him a chocolate milk after class. He really liked those. „Ah, Solon, you scared me." you jolted back when the science lab door suddenly opened. „Sorry. Where are you headed?" he calmly asked as he shut the door. „English 4." you grinned „I'll accompany you." and so the two of you began walking down the hallway together.

As if right on que Jakah and Noa came walking down the hall together, laughing about the most random things when Jakah's eyes met yours "Prez!" he grinned, rushing over to press a loving kiss to your lips. You felt his eyes open midway, the angry energy inside of him increasing as he grew more agressive into the kiss. "um, ew," Noa coughed, finally letting you take a step back from Jakah to breathe. You completely forgot about the chocolate milk when Solon pulled you with him. "We need to get to class." Was all he said before you dissapeared again and Jakah hated it.

Jakah spent the next three hours in his room, staring out of his window which was perfectly positioned to look at the one in the student council room where you were sitting. You knew he was staring at you, but you couldn't look at him. Not right now at least, the current discussion was too busy to allow any distractions, especially one like Jakah. You felt bad at most, you knew he was jealous since he got so jealous so easily, but you really couldn't do anything right now, it was eating you up inside too though which Alex seemed to take notice to.

"Yo, Y/n if you don't feel well you don't need to stay here, you know that right? I'll repeat everything important for Shion in the group chat anyways. Go get some rest." She smiled "no, no! It's fine!" you shook your head "Just go, get some sleep!" she urged, and the pressure was insane. At once you got up, muttering a small thank you before leaving the student council room to check on your beloved boyfriend.

Once you arrived at his dorm you didn't even bother to knock, you just stormed in knowing Jakah could sense your every step. "Y/n? aren't you busy with Solon or something?" He raised his brow in confusion. "You're more important to me." You breathed, quickly making your way onto his bed with him, capturing his lips in a kiss. As weird as this was to admit,you loved kissing Jakah, he always tasted the same to you, however this never bored you out. There was just something so simply addicing to him that you couldn't comprehend.

You really felt at peace like this, just staying there with Jakah for a few hours, saying hardly no words. Just taking turns holding eachother while exchanging soft kisses once in a while.