𝘕𝘢𝘫𝘢𝘬 // 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭

A/N: sorry this took so long to publish! I re did it multiple times! ;(

hypieboy
Thank you for requesting!

It was yet another sunny Friday afternoon where you were sat on the bleachers of Sunshine City School's humongous Nightball field, watching the school's team practice.

Though you were normally bad at sports you couldn't help but feel attracted to the sport, however this was mainly because your boyfriend was so passionate about it. But you wouldn't tell him that.

You watched in admiration as Najak rushed across the field with the ball tightly clutched in his hands.

This continued on for a few more rounds before practice for today ended, so you decided to step down onto the field and congratulate the team for their successful practice today.

"Hey guys!" You grinned at everyone "Y/n!" Tahel widely grinned as he saw you, ready to rush up to you, however being stopped by Najak grabbing the back of his shirt. "I don't think so, buddy." he chuckled before letting the younger boy go. "Hi Y/n!" Enzy and Khan waved in unison as they walked by "hey you two! Great practice today!" You congratulated the duo as Tahel followed them off the field.

You smiled at their absence, it's not that you hated them, quite the opposite actually, you loved them like brothers, but it was just annoying not getting enough alone time with Najak these days.

Najak raised his brow at you, looking you up and down in confusion. "Are you not going to hug me?" You frowned, opening your arms "I'm sweaty, girlfriend." He groaned "I don't remember asking if you were sweaty or not. I asked you for a hug." You scoff, opening your arms further while stepping closer to him.

Najak took a few steps back, clicking his tongue in annoyance before rushing towards you to embrace you in a hug, basically knocking you off your feet as he spun you in the air. The both of you smiled at the other while your laughter filled the air. 

Once he was done with his spinning you tightly wrapped your legs around his waist, his arms placed under you for support. "I'm glad you cane to watch today." He grinned, pecking your lips. "Why is that?" You reply "I wanted to teach you how to play Nightball actually." He said as he set you back down onto your feet.

"Really? I don't think I-" you were cut off by a Nightball flying towards you, you squeaked before barely being able to catch it. "See, you're already holding it wrong!" He laughed at you. "Then how do I hold it right?!" You huffed, tossing the ball to the ground. "Watch your temper, girlfriend. It doesn't suit you." His eyes locked onto yours as he picked the ball back up, placing it into your hands.

He walked up behind you to adjust your fingers one by one. "Alright, memorize that, then raise your arm like this." He instructed, raising his arm to show you how to throw. "Alright do that and simply aim for the goal." He shrugged "I've seen you do it like this though." You said as you moved your arm differently "that's only when you jump to score! But I love how attentive you are." He slightly blushed before returning back to his former posture. "Alright try!" He urged.

You took in a breath, placing your hands correctly before raising your arm to use all your might to throw the ball into the large golden goal.

And lone behold,

You scored.

"I did it!" You cheered. Najak grinned, picking you up to spin you around again "my girl is a champion!" He kept cheering "last goal scored by L/n, leading to Sunshine City's ultimate win!" He shouted before giving a few echoed 'woo's'.

"You're so embarrassing!" You groaned "no one is here though? Would you like me to yell louder so you can be embarrassed?" He smirked "No-""I love my girlfriend so much! She's going to be so good at Nightball one day!" He yelled.

"I hit the goal once! You act like I won a trophy or something!" You roll your eyes "No, that was Khan actually, but you come a close second." He stated.

"So I'm better than you?" You grin as he set you back down onto your feet. "Of course you are, I'm so bad at Nightball, look!" He picks up the ball, immediately dropping it again "dang it!" He sarcastically frowns.

"Okay a few more goals then you play against me!" He said, tossing you the ball again. "Got it, Boyfriend. Prepare for ultimate death!" You smirk.

End result, after a few scores goals and failed tackle attempts from you the two of you were now laying on the artificial grass floor of the field, looking up at the setting sun.

"Hey Y/n?"

"Yeah?" You faced him.

"I think I love you more than ever."

"You think?"

"I know."

"I love you too, Wolfie."