𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘪 // 𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

noturaveragecowThank you for requesting!

noturaveragecow
Thank you for requesting!

HELI was usually fairly good at hiding his naturally possessive and Jealous personality. However, when his best friend who he had to admit to having at least a little crush on constantly gets hit on by another Vampire, it gets harder and harder for him to compose himself. The worst part was, you didn't even know you were getting hit on!

"Good morning, Y/n." Heli smiled as you opened your dorm door "morning" you tiredly grinned back before the two of you began walking down the hallway.

"Y/n!" The person Heli couldn't stand yelled loudly, pushing himself between you and the boy as he swung his arm around your shoulder. "What do you say to going out with me this weekend? We can go to the square?" He winked. "I'm not sure, I'm quite busy..but you can go with Heli!" You smiled.

"We'll see. Bye." Heli scoffed before grabbing your arm and pulling you down the hallway, away from the other boy. "We'll see you after class!" You yelled before fading from the other boys sight as Heli pulled you into your classroom.

He shot you his usual smile as the two of you went over to your assigned seats and sat down. "Y/n, we should go to the square next weekend." He said "Oh sure, but I'd have to check if I'm busy." You said frowning "no need, I already did, we don't have any upcoming exams or anything like that so you're free." He grinned. "How did you know?" You asked. He pointed at the book on your table "you glued your appointment and exam schedule on it." He said.

You made an 'o' shape with your mouth as you nodded. 

[♡]

You patiently waited at the big fountain in the middle of Decelis square, looking around for Heli every once in a while.

"Y/n, turn around."

You recognized Heli's voice in your head, you couldn't help but smile brightly as you turned around to look at your best friend. 

"Ready to go?" He asked, holding out his hand for you to take which you gladly took. It was normal for the two of you to hold hands ever since you were little kids but this time it felt different, you felt nervous and sweaty.

"Are you okay? Do you need water? Do you want to sit down somewhere?" Heli bombed you with questions. You shook your head, swallowing hard "I'm fine, let's keep going!" You smiled.

That's when you felt a familiar hand on your shoulder "Hi Y/n!" the boy Heli hated more than anything said while winking at you. "Oh, hey." You greeted him. "Are you two busy? Or can I steal y/n for a moment?" He smirked at Heli, amused by his pissed off expression. "We're busy." Heli spat before pulling you away again. However this time the boy followed you around.

"Oh yeah? Can I join you the-""no." You looked between the two confused, why didn't Heli like him? He's a nice guy. "Why don't you go get tickets for a boat ride while Y/n and I go pick a boat?" Heli asked, shooting the boy a bright smile to which he raised his eyebrow in confusion "sure?" He said before leaving.

Heli waited a while until he was gone completely before placing his hands over your eyes. Once he removed them you were suddenly on a roof.

You never questioned Heli's abilities, one day they just sort of appeared, same with his 'brothers'. "Pretty, right?" Heli asked as he sat down. "Very." You nodded as you sat down next to him.

The two of you sat in comfortable silence as you watched the sea. "Y/n?" Heli asked, placing his hand on your lower thigh. "Can I ask you something?" You nodded. "I'll say it through Telepathy.." he said "I'm too embarrassed to say it out loud."

"Alright so, I've liked you for a while now. And I hate the though of you being together with him instead of me." He confessed lacing his fingers with yours, causing you to blush. "What I wanted to ask is if you maybe wanted to be more than friends?" He finally asked. You looked down at your intertwined hands as you thought for a small while.

Heli had been your best friend for so long, you didn't want to ruin anything. But you couldn't deny your growing feelings for him either.

You looked up at him again as you nodded happily "yes." You said, sure of your answer. Heli cracked a big grin at your reply "does that mean I can kiss you?" He asked. You nodded before he finally connected his lips with yours.

A/n: why is it so hard to write for Heli though?? It seems so simple but when you start writing anything seems too ooc and it's so hard 😭😭 but I'm actually quite proud of the finished product!