𝘑𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘩 // 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦

"And?" Jakah looked at you with a smile, hoping to get a certain reply from you "no, no way in hell am I doing that

"And?" Jakah looked at you with a smile, hoping to get a certain reply from you "no, no way in hell am I doing that." You crossed your arms, your pom-poms rustling as you did so.

"but- why not?" He frowned "Jakah we're already the living stereotype of a couple, night ball captain and cheer team captain, no more." You playfully rolled your eyes. "But it would be so cute!" He sighed.

What he wanted was for you to drop everything and run up into his arms as soon as Decelis Academy won, just like in the movies. You however thought this idea was cringe and didn't want to.

"Still no!" You shook your head "you're so mean!" He whined "Oh lighten up, your big game is about to continue." You chuckled, pressing a soft kiss to his lips before leaving the changing rooms.

"Captain? Could we please go over the choreography one more time?" Your team member, Hazel, asked, worry in her eyes "of course! Were you really waiting for me all this time?" You asked, taking her hand and bringing her back to the field. "Yeah.. I didn't want to disturb!" She grinned.

"Alright girls, and, guy!" You clapped your hands together as they all went into their positions. "Let's go over this one more time!" You smiled as they all began practicing.

Once you were done you smiled at the group, then you looked at the clock to see you had 10 whole minutes left.

You were relatively bored so you decided to walk over to the night ball team to see what they were talking about.

However as soon as you stepped onto the field to run over someone came crashing into you, knocking you down. "Tahel!" Someone angrily yelled "I'm sorry!" The person who knocked you down nervously said as he helped you up "are you hurt? Do you need something? ...gosh..I'm so sorry!" He kept apologizing "hey it's fine! Mistakes happen!" You waved him off.

"Ah, I'm still really sorry though.." he looked to the ground. You felt s pair of arms snake around your waist from behind, you didn't even need to look to know who it was. "Yeah, and you should be sorry. Apologize properly." He sternly said "I'm sorry for running into you, it won't happen again." He apologized before running off to three people who were waiting for him.

"Who was that?" You asked, turning around to look at Jakah "Tahel, werewolf, Sunshine city school student, not important." He simply said "oh alright, was that the short one who kicked your ass on the field?" You smirked "you know what? Go practice your little cheer." He rolled his eyes playfully before leaving. You were down to five minutes before the game so you ran back to your group.

"Everyone ready?" You asked, followed by a bunch of nods. You began counting everyone through if they were all there before the last quarter of the game began.

The cheering began as soon as the players stepped onto the field, to be honest you were a little jealous of the Sunshine city school cheerleaders, they were overly good and their choreography was like something you've never seen before, it was truly amazing. One of them noticed your stares, so she stopped mid cheer to wave at you, you waved back before you all continued going back to cheering for your teams.

The end wasn't looking all too good for Decelis, it was down to 3 to 2 for Sunshine city, and their cheerleaders were screaming louder than ever, they even began chanting the names of the players, so did the audience.

And so the final five arrived and there was no possible way Decelis was going to catch up, Sunshine city just made another point, if they didn't double score now it would be over.

And so it was over. The audience on the other side burst out into cheers and yells as the captain of the opposing team scored a final point.

The players began shaking hands before they began cheering and celebrating again.

You walked onto the field to comfort Jakah, he had been training for hours on end every day for the past month just to beat them. "I'm sorry." You frowned as you tightly wrapped your arms around him "I probably jinxed our win." He said, burying his head in your neck, you could feel his hot breath fanning against your skin. "Yeah, most likely." You couldn't help but crack a grin at this.

"Let's go to my dorm and watch some movies, yeah?" You asked, hoping this would make him feel better "yeah, but I really need to take a shower first.." he laughed "yeah now that you mention it you stink really bad!" You laughed as well.

From the corner of your eye you noticed the same cheerleader from Sunshine city school waving at you again, this time you wanted to speak to her. "Hey, babe, uh I need to talk to someone, you can shower at my place." You said, taking the key to your dorm from your skirt pocket before handing it to Jakah.

You quickly ran over to the girl "hey!" You greeted her "hello!" She smiled back at you, even her voice was perfect. "You were amazing!" You complimented her "you too! You know I was really shocked when Tahel ran into you and you treated it like it was no big deal!" She said, her eyes sparkling in admiration "because it wasn't? Accidents happen? What do you mean?" You asked her, completely confused at what she meant.

"Normally, decelis academy students hate us, same way we hate you." She shrugged "by the way your boyfriend is glaring holes into my soul right now so I'm going to stop this conversation," she grinned waving "and I will leave now, goodbye!" And so she left.