𝘕𝘰𝘢 // 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

A/n: sorry for the aesthetic messup! Ill redo it later I just got a new phone!

„RIGHT, that's exactly what she said!" you laughed along at your friends statements, clearly interested in the story she had to tell

RIGHT, that's exactly what she said!" you laughed along at your friends statements, clearly interested in the story she had to tell. „And then what? Did you guys break up or what?" You asked her.

You had always been apart of the more popular crowd, not because you forced yourself into it, mainly because you were overall a cool person to be around and the majority of people adored you.

There was one twist though

Your boyfriend, Noa, was more on the shy side, he didn't have friends except his brothers. Most people would think your friends were his but this wasn't the case, they're only friendly to each other. However, your friend cassie's boyfriend absolutely hated Noa, so did some other people at school all because you were dating him and not one of them.

„Oh nah, don't worry, we're all good!" your friend replied, earning a laugh from the others. Just then you saw Noa walking down the hallway, clearly upset about something. Once Cassies boyfriend noticed your stares he quickly covered your view with his body.

You tried your best to move to the side to see Noa again, but this always failed. „Excuse me, I need to take care of something." You smiled at your friends before glaring at Cassie's boyfriend, then decided to walk towards Noa.

„There you are, haven't seen you all day!" you grinned „oh, sorry.." he quietly replied, avoiding eye contact. „Something up? You can tell me you know that." you frowned, locking your hand with his. „Let's go somewhere more private, please?" he asked as soon as he noticed stares all over him again, and they weren't friendly.

"Of course, my dorm?" You asked, he only nodded at this. "Alright, give me a second." You said before walking over to your friends, dragging Noa along with you.

"Hey you two!" Cassie beamed "hey Noa, haven't seen you around lately? You doing okay?" Addie asked "yeah, you?" He replied "same, same, we're gonna go hang out at this cafe soon, you should come along with y/n!" Cassie invited "we'll see." Noa smiled „righhhttt, I was just gonna say I won't be back for a while." You chuckled „oh! Alright have fun!" addie grinned before you walked off, dragging Noa behind you.

-

„Here we are!" you grinned, shutting your dorm door behind you.

„I think we should break up."

he suddenly said, catching you off guard. „What?" your whole expression dropped „no no no no, I love you so much you can't just- do you not love me anymore?-„ you were beyond confused where this was coming from.

„I just don't think I'm the type of person you want to be with." he said, sounding hurt as well  „if this is about you being a vampire again I don't care, if anything it makes you even more attractive to me." you groaned „it's not that! Every damn place I go I get shitty stares from all your fucking admirers not to mention the death threats they send my way! When it was just that it didn't bother me that much but it's getting too much, they're starting to get physical and starting to harm my brothers too!" he yelled.

„We're not breaking up. You're giving me names." you demanded „I don't know their names.." he told you „then you'll show me." you grabbed his hand, dragging him outside again. „Then what?" he asked „I'll fucking teach them to leave you the hell alone, thats what."

„Are you mad at me?" he asked, making you stop dead in your tracks „sure as hell I am, why didn't you tell me earlier?" you softened up a little when you saw his worried expression, placing your hands on his cheeks. „I'm sorry, I thought it wasn't that big of a deal until now!" he sighed „next time come straight to me, okay?" you asked of him to which he nodded "I will, let's just go back." He said "No, I'm talking to those bastards." your expression went back to a stern and cold one. „Let's go."

You said, before dragging him to the main hall, which is also the hangout area for the students. „Alright, start pointing." you said, holding onto his hand tightly as he looked around the room.

„Them, all of them." he said, pointing at cassie's boyfriend and his friends. „Alright, go hang out with my girls, I'll take care of it." You said, giving him a gentle peck on his lips before storming over to the group.

"Hey Y/nnie! What's up?" He asked, earning a direct punch in his face from you "bitch what the fuck!?" He yelled, clutching his cheek in pain "what the fuck?" One of his friends asked, the others all confused. "Don't act all confused, you should all know why I'm mad!" You looked around at them "I need all of you to back the absolute fuck up and leave Noa and his brothers alone or we're gonna have a serious problem, understood?" You shouted. "So he finally snitched, he's no fu-" you punched him again, sending him to the floor this time, his friends quickly coming to his aid as you walked over to your friends, who were happily talking to Noa. Everyone's eyes were on you as you walked off, you simply did what you needed to do.

-

"You remember, don't you?" You grinned, telling Noa the events of tree years ago, now you two were in your senior year, still happily together. "I do, I do, you bring it up often!" Noa groaned, rubbing his cheek against your neck in an attempt to find a position comfortable enough to sleep.

"Alright alright, I'll leave you alone. Sleep well." You smiled, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

_________
A/n: yo it's been a few since I've updated, I'll try my best to stay up on daily updates now, please make sure to request!!!