𝘌𝘯𝘻𝘺 // 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴

You felt a nudge to your side from Mahan, interrupting your staring contest with the board

You felt a nudge to your side from Mahan, interrupting your staring contest with the board. "Hey, what does that say?" He whispered. He was so clearly teasing you right now, he knew your eyesight was bad, however you were in complete denial to getting glasses. "Oh, shut up you asshat!" You hissed. "Y/n. Mahan. Is there something you would like to share with the class?" Your teacher angrily asked "No, Ma'am." The both of you nodded in unison.

Mahan began scribbling down on a paper before sliding it towards you. 'Why don't you just get glasses?' It read. You shook your head in an annoyed manner before slamming down a 'my vision is F-I-N-E!!' and sliding it back to him. He suddenly let out a surprisingly loud snort causing panic to bubble up inside of you "shut up you big idiot!" You whisper yelled right back at him. "Office, now!" Your teacher yelled, throwing her piece of chalk in your direction.

You sighed, pushing your chair back against Najak and Enzy's table before storming out of the room, Mahan following suit. "I hate you so much right now!" You shouted as soon as he shut the door "really? Your eyesight is fine? That was funny as hell, I'm sorry!" he exclaimed. You sent a punch to his shoulder as the two of you walked to the office.

Suddenly, your phone received a notification. You widely grinned once you saw it was Enzy. Sure, you two were only friends but you really couldn't help but develop a small— scrap that, huge crush for the boy over the years.

ENZY.
What's your vision?
This isn't sudden, I was listening to your conversation + Najak stole the paper and we read it.

There was no way in hell he was this honest about how he knew your eyesight was bad. You were utterly embarrassed.

YOU.
Not sure, all I know is that I'm nearsighted . Maybe 20/70?

ENZY.
Well, then if you're really 20/70 you could borrow mine from time to time. I have the same eyesight.

YOU.
No! Don't worry it's fine!

A small rosy tint scattered across your cheeks, of course this wasn't unnoticed by Mahan. "Y/n and Enzy sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" he giggled like a little girl "shut the hell up!" you groaned, shoving your phone back into your blazer pocket. "You're telling me to shut up? You literally have a crush on Enzy you cannot talk. He's ugly, I'm better!" He began making little kissy faces "get away!" You squeaked.

*

"I won't be asking again, Miss L/n. What happened in class?" your headmaster asked. "Mahan and I were disrupting class. My sincerest apology, sir." you formally apologized "this is the fifth time this week you two, and it's tuesday." he groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose in an irritated manner. "We understand, it won't happen again." Mahan came to your defence—as well as his own. "Alright you two," he sighed "head back to class." and just then, the bell rang.

Both of you and Mahan jumped up, sprinting back to your homeroom. "Enzy!" He yelled, rushing up ahead of you "Y/n has this massive crush on y—" just in time you managed to knock him over. "On who?" He rasied a brow "Y—""no one!" You innocently chuckled. Enzy let out a soft sigh, taking off his glasses. He gently rubbed the lenses with his sleeve before setting the pair onto your nose. "Better?" He asked as Mahan cackled in the background.

For the first time since forever your sight was clear again. You were now able to see every detail of Enzy's face, Najak's too, you were now able to see the faded acne scars on his cheeks. It felt good to be able to see properly again, especially since Enzy looked even more handsome up close like this. "Yeah!"
You beamed. Enzy cracked a soft grin before taking out a second pair of glasses from his blazer pocket. "Keep them for the week, let's get you your own pair during the weekend." your eyes trailed off from him to Najak and Mahan who were imitating the both of you, eventually breaking out into a fake make out session. You grinned at Enzy as you took off your slipper, aggressively tossing it at the duo in the back.

You soon broke out into a cat and mouse game, Najak and Mahan chasing you around in circles as Enzy resided in the middle. He sighed before grabbing onto your arm, pulling you into a protective hug. "Let's just head to lunch." He hissed once Tahel appeared in the doorway, excitedly jumping up and down with his lunchbox.

.