𝘒𝘩𝘢𝘯 // 𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦

Okay babes this one's very short 💔

„Khan?!" you yelled, running down the empty, dimly lit, and cold corridor

„Khan?!" you yelled, running down the empty, dimly lit, and cold corridor. You couldn't find him, yet you were stuck neck deep in trouble and needed help.

A hissing came from behind you, signaling the vampire was catching up. You began sprinting at full speed as tears streamed down your cheeks „Khan, where are you? Help me please!" you loudly yelled, hoping he was near to help.

Because that's what his promise to you was, it was to always protect you and save you when you were in trouble, but where was he now?

The blood sucking creature caught up fast enough, latching onto you, causing you to come tumbling down to the floor. The vampire let out a snarl before connecting it's fangs to your neck.

It hurt as hell, the pain was nearly unbearable and you knew that you could pass out any second. You took all that was left of you to softly mutter out his name as you took your final breath. Now your body was lying there, eyes wide open as the blood seeped from your neck. The neck Khan loved to kiss. The neck Khan loved to place the many necklaces he bought for you around. Yeah the neck that now belonged to just another deceased student.

You jolted up, cold sweat running down your spine as you let out a yelp while the tears came pouring down your textured cheeks.

Suddenly, two muscular arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you into the persons chest. In the next moment they removed an arm from your waist to soothingly caress your back. „Nightmare again?" his deep sleepy voice whispered. You could only nod in reply, not feeling the power in you to speak. „It's okay, I'm here. There's no reason to be scared, it was all fake and just your imagination." he pressed a gentle kiss to your forehead. „It felt real.." you managed to squeak out „I know it did, but it's over now. You're safe, I'm safe, everyone is safe." His words alone made you feel a million times better, as if you could just go to sleep right then and there in his arms.

„Do you want some water? Or anything really, tea? Juice?" he asked. You only shook your head once more „I'm good," you sighed „-just stay here, please." this time he nodded, placing his head on yours.

He clutched your head to his chest before falling back to lean against the wall where he released his tight grip on you. The two of you sat there holding each other in silence. You were happy he was there for you, even if he wasn't in your dream he was here now.

„Khan?"

„Hm?"

„Thank you." you muttered „for what?" he asked in a way that made you want to sleep, it was so calming. „For being here with me." you hummed „of course I'm here, I love you." he grinned, letting out a soft chuckle, „I love you too." you had let out a long breath „I'm glad you do."