𝘑𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘩 // 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

It was around 2am and you were sitting in the kitchen with Jaan

The two of you were talking about the most random things anyone could discuss.

„No just think about it! If you ate bugs all year you would have consumed enough blood so you don't need to on your birthday!" you said, earning a confused stare from the boy next to you. "I think you're tired" he chuckled "no we can still talk about this!" you argued "tell me why this wouldn't work!" you groaned in frustration "well would you want to eat bugs?" Jaan looked you up and down, giving you a disgusted glare "no, but-" "exactly." he grinned "that's totally different though! you guys eat snakes!" you tried your best to make statements " you eat meat too." he smiked "not raw!"

"the two of you are horribly loud.." Noa groaned, suddenly appearing in the doorway. "Noa! if you ate bugs-" "leave the poor boy alone!" Jaan cut you off. "Fine! I'll go to bed, we'll talk about this in the morning though!" you said before jumping off of the kitchen counter.

"good night!" you waved before taking a turn to run up the stairs, once you arrived in the long dark hallway it took you a while to adjust to the darkness before you carefully walked down the hall, holding yourself on the wall. Once you found the correct door, you knocked shortly before entering. 

To your surprise the lights were still on, and instead of sleeping Jakah was sitting at his desk, playing some games. "Why are you still awake?" you asked, shutting the door behind you. "I couldn't sleep, why are you awake though? I thought you went downstairs to sleep?" Jakah asked, taking his headset off once he noticed your presence "no, I was hungry, but then I met Jaan in the kitchen and talked to him." You shrugged.

"Are you tired yet?" You asked, wrapping your arms around Jakah's shoulders to look at his monitor "a little, but if you're tired you can already go ahead, I'll be there in a bit." He said, turning his head to press a short kiss to your jaw. "Nah, I'll much rather watch you play." You smiled "do you want to stand or? I can give you the chair?" He offered "ah don't worry, I can sit on your lap if that's okay?" You asked.

"Oh sure!" He smiled, sliding his chair back a bit so you could sit, so you did. He pulled the chair back to the desk so he could continue what he was doing. You grinningly leaned back against his chest, avoiding the headset around his neck before carefully watching the screen.

"Oh, there!" You said, pointing at the screen, showing a player who was waiting to ambush Jakah's character. He immediately shot the other player "thanks babe." he grinned. „You wanna see me attack some people?" he asked „hm, reload your gun first and equip more incase you run out mid fight!" you suggested „didn't even notice, I'd be lost without you huh?" he smirked, doing what you told him to.

„Who's in your team?" you asked once your eyes locked onto the ‚team members' dashboard, listing only two members. „Noa and don't tell anyone but the other one is Tahel." he said, his eyes glued to the screen. „You're connected to voice call?" you asked „muted." he grinningly replied „I muted when you came in, just in case you wanted to sleep." he said „ohh, yeah." you nodded. Your eyes scanning over to the chat, on your side of the screen.

________________________________

vampireslayerxx: he knows he's not muted, right?

yourmom: probably not, since y/n is with him he couldn't care less

vanpireslayerxx; lmao true

teamtaylor: you guys know this isn't private chat right?

vampireslayerxx: exactly, noa..

yourmom: alr wolfie, you do you ig

________________________________

You tried your best to hold your smile back, deciding wether you should tell him he's unmuted or not.

"Oh wait, babe look." Jakah said, making you forget about your previous thoughts and turn your attention back to the screen. Jakah was showing you a map he pulled up, showing the players locations. "Start here," you said, pointing at the spot on the map with the least amount of people "then work yourself up." You said "ah, I really love you!" He giggled.

"I love you too." You smiled, moving to sit on his lap sideways, wanting bury your face into his neck, this action however was blocked by the headphones around his neck. "Tired?" He asked, moving his head sideways on top of yours.

"Not yet." You lazily replied. A few moments passed, you were nearly asleep, Jakah's warmth, his soft breathing and the clicking of his keyboard was too much, you weren't able to stay awake much longer.

"Fuck.." he mumbled under his breath as he was shot at, luckily didn't die however. deciding you had enough of the barrier you carefully took his headphones off before setting them onto the table in an annoyed manner, then going back to your original position. "Tired yet?" He chuckled. You could only hum in reply, completely drained of energy. One last time he leaned forward to click some things on his monitor before the application closed, sending the home screen into view.

Jakah leaned back, rolling the chair back a little with him. "Do you have enough energy to walk to bed on your own?" He grinned, wrapping his arms around you. you humed a negative in reply, lazily shaking your head.

"Alright, then i'll carry you." He said, moving his arms to another position so he could effortlessly carry you to bed. As he got up he kicked the chair back into it's place.

He set you down on the wall side of the bed before walking over to his pc to quickly turn it off. You took the rest of your energy to snuggle yourself under the covers when you felt them being lifted again, soon followed by the boy wrapping his arms tightly around your waist, his head against your neck and one leg on top of yours.

"That's new.." you grinned "good night!" he grinned back