Nick stays home with Nav

Bingo

Nick could have gotten in trouble with what he'd done today, but I'm glad he was able to keep himself from harm. I want to give Naveiha a chance at a Dad, and I believe that's what Nick wants too.

Nickolye

I can't believe that guy, decided to hit my Bingo in front of me. I should have killed him right then and there, man, I hope their kid is alright at home...

Bluey

Nick and Bingo just got home with Naveiha, who has a black eye!? Oh no did my niece get hurt today!?

"Nav honey, what happened!?" I said nearly screaming in her ear.

"Aunt Bluey, please not so loud!" She said back, "I was hurt by a boy in school today..." She said looking at her feet.

"Oh honey..." Bingo and Nick trailed in with the groceries they had bought.
"Hey guys, did the office discussion go well?" I asked

"I'd say it went fine, although now I have a court date to attend in the next two weeks" Nick said nervously chuckling.

"Babe, you nearly killed that guy!" Bingo said.

"I'm sorry Bingo, I just can't help feeling like I wasn't going to be able to protect you." Nick said, "he hit you remember?"

"He did what!?" I said

Nick and Bingo looked at me and both said, "yes" Nick added on with, "That retriever slapped Bingo during an argument with me, had to put him in his place."

"While I admire you for doing that Nick, we should be more careful how we act okay?" I said.

"I know, I'm sorry." Nick said.

"It's alright Nick, I understand what you went through back in MN, but we aren't there anymore" I said reassuring him things would change.

"But may I ask, why is Naveiha home so early?"

"I wanted to take her home... I want to have a good relationship with her."
Nick said

"It wasn't only you hunny, it was both of us." Bingo added.

"Well, me and Mackenzie were gonna go on a date tonight, and he asked if we wanted to make it a double date."

"I'd love to join Bluey, but I should stay here with Nav." Nick said

"Bingo if you would like to go you can, I'll have things covered." Nick told Bingo.

"You sure Hun?" Bingo asked.

"I'm sure, To be honest, I really shouldn't go anywhere crazy with my leg anyway." Nick said delicately.

"Okay, I love you my husky" she said kissing Nick.

"Love you too Baby." Nick said back.

God seeing them together is so cute...

"Well Bingo, Kenzie is outside already, you coming?" I asked.

"You sure babe?" Bingo asked Nick again.

"Absolutely Hun" he said picking up Nav, "go have fun, you've earned it sweetheart"

"Thank you Nick, you're the best dog I could ask for, see you tonight, love you!" We took off... Wonder what Nick is gonna do with Nav tonight...