Naveiha's trouble in school

Nickolye

It is Naveiha's first week of school, we thought sending her to kindy would be good for her, to make some friends before real school. She already has gotten sent to the office for injury related instances twice. It's only Wednesday.

As I stepped into the office of the kindy, I saw miss Calypso (blueys old teacher) as the principal.

"Please, Mr husk, sit."

Bingo walked in after me... A bit slower bc she wanted to assess Naveiha's injury. She had been hit in the muzzle by a soft ball.

"Oh, hello Bingo, how ya doing?"

"Hi Calypso, I came with Nick to speak with you."

"Wait, Naveiha's your kid?" Calypso looked as if she'd seen a ghost, I guess I was the one who enrolled Nav (her nickname).

"Yes Calypso, and Nick is her stepdad."
She said looking in my direction.

"Oh, well then I guess we better get this moving." She said.

"During recess, Naveiha and another student seemed to have an argument, and that student threw a soft ball and hit Naveiha's muzzle with it."

"Are the parents of this student meeting us today as well?" I asked.

"Yes, they are here now actually, you may come in!" She said to the golden retrievers outside the door.

"What's this about miss Calypso? What happened with our little Tommy?" The female retriever asked.

"It seems your son threw a ball at my daughter, and now she has a black eye." I said.

"Yes, that is right" said Calypso.

The two retrievers got confused when they noticed that the parents of a kid were under the age of normal parents.

"What is this? Some joke? There is no way you two are parents to that kid!"
The male retriever boasted.

"If it pleases you sir, you may choose to not believe that." I said.

"Oh don't even try me kid, you wouldn't last a second, hell you can't even stand!" He screamed.

"Sir, may we move forward with this please? All I want is to be sure this doesn't happen again with our kids." I said calmly, trying not to go ballistic

"I know you did not just command me! She isn't even an adult from the looks of it. You should be in jail!" He said.

"Sir I am the stepfather of Naveiha, the bio father was handled accordingly, now may we pl-" I was cut off by him screaming at me again.

"Still! This one isn't even 18! How can she be a mom?"

"Babe stop! You're making us look bad!" The female retriever said.

I noticed Bingo getting sad, I knew she was sensitive to the age-calling. This needed to stop, even if I walked out of this room right now.

I grabbed him by the collar.

"Sir, I will say this once, you will begin to act as an adult and move on, or I will be leaving with Bingo and we will see you in court because of this simple interaction, what's say you?"

I let him go

"Ready to move on?" I said

He stared at me like I was insane, he was one-upped by a new adult... HA!

"You little bastard... You and your little minor!" He slapped Bingo...

He...

SLAPPED...

BINGO!?

I gave him a swift hit on the baby-maker, making him fall to the ground immediately.

"Call 000, this guys gonna need saving..." I said.

"From what Mr husk?" Calypso asked.

"From me." I said calmly, shaking with fury.

"NICK DONT!" Bingo screamed as she hugged me.

"Bingo... He needs to pay" I said.

"He will, just not in this way Hun!" Bingo pleaded.

"Please, I already lost Jack, I can't lose you too..." It hurt for me to be compared to her ex, but I knew what she meant by it... "Alright, but I will be filing a court case."

After the police came and dragged the male retriever away in the back of the car, Bingo and I were ready to head on home.

"I'm so sorry for the commotion miss Calypso" Bingo said.

"It is alright Bingo dear, how about you guys go have some family time with your daughter?" She requested.

"Sounds fun, shall we Bingo?"

"Yea, get her away for a bit."

Calypso was pleased "I'll get her ready, and Mr Husk?" She asked.

"Yes Miss Calypso?" I responded.

"Thank you for being so calm earlier, that was honestly impressive. I was trying so hard to keep composure myself." She said beaming.

"Its what I was trained for" I said, "Hope to speak with you again, hopefully not like this though."

"Same, have a good day!"

"Bye Miss Calypso!" Naveiha said.