Wedding day

Nick

I told my Dad about the deal, and he made it his mission to be there, and he said he had a surprise for Bingo and I. Wonder what it is.

As I got my tux ready, Jack helped me out

"So your dad is coming right?" He asked me, "Yea mate, he's just a bit late."

The truth is, he wasn't late at all, he was early and had set up something with his new band behind a curtain that the crew set up. Neither Bingo or I knew what was behind it.

During the ceremony, Bingo was led down the aisle by Bandit, who gave me a warm smile.

"Go get him honey" he whispered to Bingo

Bingo was in her mom's wedding dress as I was in my dad's tux, we figured we'd honor our families. I had my mom's wedding ring for Bingo as she had her grandfather's ring for me.

Our ceremony went amazing! We had Nav as the ring bearer, and everyone was there... Except my dad. I was bummed he wasn't there for the ceremony, but little did I know that he was in the rafters, watching me get married to the love of my life.

As we said our vows, my turn had come...

"Bingo, I promise you that I will be here anytime you fall. I will never run from any problem we face. With every part of my heart, I love you."

The time came, they brought out the rings. Bingo and I hadn't seen the rings from each other yet, and when we saw them, both of us started to swell up.

"You may now kiss the bride"

As we shared our first kiss now as husband and wife, our kid came up and hugged us both. We loved our little family, and would do anything to keep it together.

After the ceremony, the speakers came on.

"May I have your attention please?" Bluey was now standing with a Microphone, "Today we have a band who came from Missouri to play a special song." She said.

"Wonder who?" Bingo said, "I can make a pretty good guess." I said.

"Who honey?"

"The Nightriders!" Bluey yelled.

"My dad..." I said, now knowing what was behind the curtain

"Hey kid, this one's for you and Bingo." My dad said to me over the mic.

My dad sung his heart out for us, even in tears of joy for me, he strung that guitar like a beast.

I loved my dad, he made it his mission to be here today, and he succeeded and went above and beyond.

"Bingo... I love you." I said as the song ended.

"I love you too Nick." Bingo said while kissing me.

My dad walked up to me, he didn't get a word in before I embraced him.

"Thank you Dad." I said to my old man before he embraced me back.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world bud." He said to me. "Today's your guys' day, go have fun."

Bingo and I shared a look, and went to the dance floor. My dad and his band played his new single, Bible and a Bottle.

My dad is actually a new song artist and wants to get his work out, this is his new single!

Bingo and I loved the thought my dad put into his songs, and gave him a hug at the end of the day.

"So dad, where will you be staying?" I asked him, "I've got a hotel booked with my band over by Brisbane cafe."

"Nice! We should meet up during the time you're here!" I said, "Sounds good bud, now get back to your wife!" He smiled at me. I gave him a warm hearted smile back.

I returned to Bingo who was having a mood swing, her pregnancy was getting further on, and she was starting up again. She was crying, alone.

I sat down by her, and she cried into my shoulder, "Don't worry Hun, it's just a mood swing." I told her, "I know, sorry for crying at our wedding." "Oh don't be sorry! Most of the time crying is common at weddings!" I told her, she let go of the hug and came back from the swing, "Thanks babe, let's go home." She told me.

"Anything for you my love." We drove on home.