Bingos Problem

This part may contain parts for mature audiences, you have been warned.

Bingo

I am aware of what happens to someone after they have a panic attack, he's weak, I should do this now.

I stand over Mackenzie with my private parts above his face, he wakes in a daze and screams, but I quickly muffle him by sitting down, right on his muzzle.
"Oh Mackenzie you dog, I didn't know you liked me like this?"
Bluey then open the door to the kitchen, and screams.
"WHAT THE HELL!? KENZ, BINGO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"
"Shit- Uh... Mackenzie came unto me I swear!"
Then all of the kitchen crew came into the room while seeing me dripping wet from what I had just done to Mackenzie.
"Bluey what happened!?" Mum comes in screaming.
"Kenzie... Please don't tell me you..."
"Of *ACK* course not Bluey! I *ACK* can't even move!"
"Then why was Bingo sitting on your face!?"
"WHAT!?!?" All the parents yelled.
"I don't know! I woke up and she just... I don't want to go into detail about this!"
"Bingo is that true!?"
"I- uh... *Sigh* yes..."
"Bingo get to your room now."
"Okay mum..." I said as I slouched into my room.

Bluey

"Kenz, I'm so sorry... I don't-"
I tried to plead with him but he stopped me.
"I'm just thankful for you to believe me, and that Bingo owned up, I didn't want to lose you Hun."
"Speaking of, I'll be back honey, I'ma go talk to her."
"Don't do anything you would regret Blues" I hear
"What?" I thought he'd be mad at Bingo.
"She's a kid in her years of puberty, you went through it too. Take it easy okay?" I can't believe it, he just... Wants to understand? He isn't mad? Wow. He really does care for us.
"Bingo... Can I come in?"
I open the door to see bingo playing with a non-family-friendly toy. She is doing this while crying to herself.
"Bingo, please stop, we need to talk."
"I can't stop" she says, "The urges are too much."
She really is in pain...
"Bingo, please talk to me, what was that all about?"
"I... I just wanted to know what it felt like with a guy..."
"Bingo... that's not right and you know that."
"I just... I hate this, I don't want puberty to happen to me, it already caused problems."
Just then Mackenzie came in.
He sat down next to me and my red heeler sister and said, "If it makes you feel better Bingo, I could help you."
I shouted at my boyfriend, "KENZIE COLLIE!" "Not like that Blues, but in other ways!" He had a bad choice of words, but I'd like to see where he was going with this.
"Bingo, I have a buddy who had the same problem. Maybe if you sit down with him he can give you some advice."
"but now we just need to keep this between us, none of our parents can know.
"Okay Hun, bingo is that okay with you?"
"I guess, who is he?" She asks Kenzie.
"My buddy Jack."
"Jack? Kenzie are you sure about that?"
"Yes Hun I am, Jack is caring and loving, he will protect Bingo during this battle. I know it."
"Okay Hun, your call I guess."