New home

Bingo

I haven't been too sure how Jack living with us will be, but it's been alright so far. Nick and I found a place comfortable enough for all of us to fit, and we began to head out from home. Mum and Dad said their goodbyes, and we were off to start our lives on our own.

"Jack, you doing alright?" I asked him, holding Nav in my arms as we walked. "I suppose, I do thank you guys for helping me out, even after it all." He said to me.

"Jack, we may have had a troubled past, but let the past be the past, okay?" I asked him, "Righto." He replied.

"Hey Babe, you ready to see the new room for Nav? I have it done." Nick had walked up to us, Kissing me.

"Yea, hey Jack? Why don't you find a room to settle into." I told him, he did as requested and went inside.

The house was lovely, it had 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and nearly being bigger than mum and Dad's old place!

"Okay Babe, close your eyes!" Nick told me, I did so and Nav and Nick guided me.

"Okay.... Open!" Nick had decorated Nav's new room perfectly! A link color for the wall, and a nice bed for her.

"Dad I love it!" Nav hugged Nick's leg, Nick picked her up and hugged her back, "Thanks kiddo!" The two had such an amazing bond.

"Okay Babe, I'ma go get our room ready, you just relax." Nick told me, he's such a gentleman.

"Thanks Babe" I responded, "Don't hurt yourself." I told him, he laughed a bit, "Where's the fun in that?" He walked off smiling. I love that husky.

Bluey

I'm so happy that we finally get to do this! Kenzie and I love the place as much as Nick and Bingo do. We hope it'll be fun for Margo and Nav.

"Hey Blues, you doing alright? You seem lost in thought Hun." Kenzie sat next to me worried, I looked at him sincerely.

"Oh sorry Babe, been a bit over thought about all of this. Not anything bad, just overly excited!" I told him, he seemed to come back to his happy phase.

"That's great Blues! I'm sure Margo will be happy as well. Since he has Nav to grow up with!"

Kenzie was right, we had our family right along side us through it all. This was going to be easy.

As we all got settled in, Margo began to whine and cry. "Oh Margo, something wrong buddy?" Kenzie immediately took initiative for our son. Kenzie handed Margo to me, and Margo instantly calmed down.

"Aw he just wanted mum." Kenzie said wrapping his arm around me.

"Love you honey" Kenzie said, "Love you too babe" I told him.

Blue and Black Hearts+Red And Black Fur (One Ship+Another)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें