Nickolye Vs Jack

Jack

I am gonna kill him, I'm gonna fucking kill him. This bastard won't know what hit him.

That husky... Wait a minute, that's his retarted ass. I'm so happy that I get to do it so soon too.

I found this bastard and hit him over the head with a stick, causing him to turn around.

Nickolye

"Ow! What the hell? Oh shit, Jack!"
This asshole really went through all this trouble to find me!? What a loser.

"This is what you deserve!" He grabbed a knife and tackled me, crushing my already cracked rib.

*Ack* "Knock it off man!" I scream, "This ain't worth it!"

"But it is, you took the one thing I had in life! Now I will take the one thing you have, you OWN life!"

This guy was flat out insane!

"Your a bitch you know that!?" I said hitting him with my crutch, I knew I could stand without it, but he didn't.

"Looks like you lost yo-" *thump*

I had punched him right in the muzzle, causing him to fall asleep like an infant.

"Ugh, don't you ever learn?" I said limping towards my crutch.

He got up, and lunged at me, but something stopped him, or... Someone

That someone? Bingo.

"Lay off Jack!" Bingo said with a gun in hand

"Woah Bingo wtf!?" Jack said.

"Stay awake from Nick, you hear me!?" Bingo screamed, looking like I do when I am angry as shit. All gittery and hyperventilating.

"Bingo, let's not do anything we might regret ok?" I said trying to calm her down.

She took a deep breath. "Fine, but he's got five seconds to be out of my sight."

"One..."
"Bingo we can talk about this!"
"Two..."
"Bingo!? Are you listening!?"
"THREE..." she said cocking the gun.

"Okay okay I'm out of here!" He ran off.

"Nicky are you okay!?" She screamed worried.

"Yes Bingo, I'm fine, I'm ok." I was actually, the cracked rib didn't seem to break, but it now would need more time to heal.

"Okay, let's head home please..." She said with her puppy eyes.

"Okay"