Bingos remarkable miracle

Bingo

I am under now... Having the procedure done for my little girl. That light... No, please no! I can't leave my family behind! I want to be there for my baby! Please God no!

In The Surgery Room

"Shit shit shit!"

"C'mon let's get her back! C'mon!"

"Stand clear!"

"Thank the gods..."

"Well done boys, the procedure is over, let's get this young mom back home."

The light faded, am I alive? Or am I in purgatory? It feels as if I can hear and touch, but I cannot speak or see... Where's my little girl! Where's my baby!

I worked up in staggering pain, forcing myself to jolt up from my bed.

"My baby! Where is she!?"

A doctor noticed I woke up earlier than intended, much earlier.

"Woah holy shit! How are you awake already?"

I noticed that I was still being wheeled to my room, after the operation.

That's a relief...

"Sorry, I just want to know if my baby is okay"

"She is doing just fine Bingo, Hunny" I heard Jack next to me

"Jack... I told you'd I'd come back to you."

"I had no doubt about it my love." He kissed me, letting all my worries wash away once again.

"If it's all done, is my baby here? Can I see her?"

"I am afraid not Miss Heeler, she still has a bit of growing to do, as this was a premature birth."

Wha- how?

"Wait what?"

"It is so I'm afraid, even if you body was ready, your young one was not, it will be about three weeks before she may be seen."

"That's okay doc" Jack said a bit down, "as long as she will come home eventually, that's fine by me"

"But Jack-"

"Bingy, these sorta things happen, our little girl is all right in the doctors hands... They saved you ya know."

"So that's why the light faded..." I said to myself

"Thank you doctor" said Jack, "and thank you Bingo, for being strong for me and our daughter"

I started to cry... Idk why, it just... Felt right to do so.

"Aw c'mere Hun... I got ya" Jack embraced me, knowing not hug too tightly, as I had just had surgery.

"I love you Jack, I love you to the moon and back" I said happy that we could finally be back together again, better than before.

"Bingo, I love you too, never lose that beautiful smile of yours"

Even if I can't see her, I know she is here, I WILL wait for her.

"And I love you... My little Naveiha..."