Family Game Night!

Nick

We played games all night long, that was until Nav had to go to bed.

"Goodnight sweetie." Bingo said as she tucked Nav in for the night.

"You won't be loud will you?" Nav asked, she hated when we were loud.

"Not at all honey, promise." I said, Bingo and I left our daughter in the room to sleep, and everyone down stairs had already settled. It had been a long night and all we wanted to do was play a game of monopoly.

During the game, Bluey and Bingo made a decent trade, while Bandit and Chilli made a horrible one.

"Oh Chilli, why'd you take that one!?" Bandit yelled, he must have forgotten about Nav and Margo upstairs.

"Dad shhh!" Bluey and Bingo hushed their dad, "Nav/Margo is sleeping." They said.

"Sorry girls. Maybe I shouldn't be playing, had a bit much to drink." Bandit called himself out, I'm glad he took responsibility when it came down to it. He was good dad and a perfect role model.

After some time it came down to Bingo Vs Me! Bingo and I kept trading off lawns and buying houses until eventually, "I'm gonna call it, you guys have been at this for ages. It's a tie." Said Chilli.

"Aww man, I thought I was gonna win." Bingo snarled. "Bingo, as long as it's with you, I don't mind sharing the win." I told her, and kissed her muzzle before everyone started to head to bed.

When we got to our room, Nav was sitting up... She hasn't been sleeping?

"Oh Nav... Were we too loud?" I asked her, "No... Just can't sleep." She told us, I picked her up and put her in between Bingo and I, she seemed to get more comfortable.

"Better sweetie?" Bingo asked, "Yes momma" Nav said. "Okay honey, time for sleepytime." I told my daughter, as I snuggled her, keeping my daughter close. She seemed to enjoy it, considering she got so close she went basically into my pale fur.

Bingo and I shared a little laugh before falling asleep, man... What a fun night.

Bluey

Kenzie and I walked into our room to see Margo in his bed, wide awake.

"Oh c'mere bubs" Kenzie said, lifting the new pup out of his crib. "Oh Kenzie, is he not sleeping?" I asked.

"No... He doesn't need a change either, maybe he's hungry?" He asked me, I didn't know and started to worry, so I grabbed my phone.

Bingo

I heard the ping of my phone, it was Bluey, she asked me to come to her room.

As I climbed out of bed, Nick asked me where I was off to, told him I was needed by Bluey, and he went back to his slumber.

As I entered Bluey and Kenz's room, Margo seemed to want me, not sure why...

"Bingo... Does Margo see something about you?" Bluey asked, I wasn't sure until....

Margo started to feed off of me.

"Oop... Guess he was hungry. Sorry Bingo hehe" Mack said, nervously.

"Not a problem Mack, it's normal for this, have you been giving him his formula like I said?" I asked them, they responded yes.

"Okay, so we just need a bit more time. This is normal for new pups who are born this way, don't worry Bluey." I told her, "Okay Bingo, thanks for uhh... Helping." She said with a blush.

After Margo had fallen asleep, I returned to Nick and Nav, who were now dead silent, surprising, My Nicky doesn't snore...

I climbed back into bed and went back to sleep, what a day...

Mack

As Bluey and I set Margo down for sleepytime, Bluey couldn't help but wonder, "How long do you think it will take for Margo to... Ya know?" She asked me, "only time will tell honey." I answered, tired as hell. "Okay Hun, sorry for keeping ya up" she said "no worries babe, anything for you and Margo." I said, today was a blast, I hope tomorrow's even better!