Bingos Hospital Visit

With Bingo, in the hospital...

Bingo

"Ugh... My head, why... Why did Jack do that to me?"
I say as I awake from my slumber, with everyone around me, still not being able to see, I say the dumbest thing ever. "If he didn't get me pregnant this wouldn't have happened..."
"What!?" Bandit and Chilli scream out loud.
I didn't know they were there, I should thought that to myself.
"Oh hi mum, hi dad..."
"Bingo Heeler, explain what you just said"
I was at defeat, so I caved.
"I'm pregnant, from Jack, it was a dumb thing that we had been doing for a while because of what happened that day with Makenzie, he told me to see Jack just as a therapist, and it turned into something else."
"Bingo, you are 13... Why are you doing those things in the first place?"
"It's about time I explain huh?" Here goes...
"Over time I grew a Jealousy towards Bluey and Kenzie, because I thought they would do things together and I wanted the same, I never took sex ed until last month, but I knew about it from blueys text book"
"Bingo, why didn't you let us know?" "You could've saved everyone so much trouble."
"I just didn't want to come off as a slut." I said not realizing I said that directly to my parents.
"Bingo, you will never be that, but if I ever hear that word come from your mouth again you are in big trouble."
"Sorry mom, but what do I do now? I'm pregnant and I don't wanna give the baby up. But I can't be a mom at 13!"
"That's something we need to figure out together, let's go by time and place okay?"
That reassured me a bit, "thank you mom, I love you." "Love you too Hun."

Jack

"I can't believe I got Bingo pregnant... What will my parents think, what will HER parents think!?"
"Jack... Let's talk" Bandit says calmly.
"Mr. Heeler, I'm sorry I-"
"All I want to know, is if you will be with Bingo through this."
"Yes sir! I never want to leave her alone in this, it's my kid too."
"That's all I needed to hear.
Jack, take care of my daughter"
"It will be done sir"
"Good"

Bingo

"Hi doc"
"Hey kiddo, so I was told you may be expecting?"
"That's right..." I say embarrassed.
"It's okay Bingo, I do not judge any of my patients. Now, how about we find out if your baby is healthy?"
I seem to calm down a a bit, "okay"
Throughout the ultrasound, he talks to me about being a young mom and that it can be hard. He asked me if I needed to have an abortion or not, I told him no, and he seemed surprised.
"I see, well I will warn you Bingo, that there is a 50% of a C-section being needed to deliver, hence you body is still developing itself."
"It's okay doc, I know my risks, but I'm willing to do it for my baby."
"Good on ya Bingo, it seems you baby is healthy, just make sure to keep up with a normal diet, not a lot of junk food, understand?"
"Okay doc, see you in a few months"
I walked out of the room to see Jack waiting for me. "Bingo, I'm here all the way, we got this, YOU got this."
"Thank you Jack." I kissed him on the muzzle which he gladly returned.
"Are we a thing then Bingo?"
"It'd be a shame for our little one to have broken up parents."
"Okay then, I love you my little raspberry."
That's new, "I love you too my strong mut"