Jack and Bingo have an argument

Bingo texting Jack

Me: Hi Jackiepoo
Jack: Yes Bingo?
Me: Uhh you okay? You sound upset.
Jack: I'm fine
Me: Jack I can tell when you're not, cmon now.
Jack: FOR GODS SAKE LEAVE ME ALONE BINGO, YA KNOW IF YOU WERENT A SLUT MAYBE WE WOUDNT BE IN THIS MESS
Me: Ok
2hours later
Jack: Bingo I'm sorry
Me: Fuck off Jack
Jack: Bingy please
Me: NO, AND DONT CALL ME BINGY

*You have Blocked Jack❤️*

Bingo

I can't cry anymore, I don't feel anything right now. Jack keeps saying hurtful things to me, I know his ADHD is hurting him, but it hurts me more to hear him say those things. And worst of all, he doesn't do anything to try and fix it. He just lets it pass until the next, thinking it will be alright.

I hear my door open, it's Bluey.
"Hey Bingy, dad said you haven't left your room today, and you've been crying nonstop, what's going on?"

"I just want to curl into a ball and pass away, Bluey"

"Bingo... Now what's that all about, why have you said these things about yourself?"

"I hate Jack, he called me a slut, told me if I didn't just lay back and get help I wouldn't be pregnant with his child."

"Bingo... I'm so sorry."

We hear a knock at the room door, standing in the door frame, Kenzie and... Jack.

"Jack, you have no right to be here. I suggest you go home" Bluey says protecting me.

"Bluey, I just want to make sure she is ok..."

"You've done enough Jack-"

"But I haven't Bluey, I haven't done what was right, bc I never wanted to get help, bc I never thought anything was wrong. I knew today after bingo blocked me, I screwed up, and went to therapy and now take meds for my ADHD... I want to make things right Bingo... I really do this time."

Now that's a first, but I'm not ready... Not yet.

Bluey begins to speak "J-"
I cut her off. "Okay then Jack, c'mere."
Bluey confused asked what I was doing... I didn't answer, I knew what needed to be done.
Jack walked over and I grabbed hold, of his left 🥎 as he yelled in pain.
"You have ONE last chance to make it right Jack, and one more thing..." I squeeze tighter as he drops to his knees. "Next time you call me that, it comes off" I said bearing my teeth.

"Y-yes Ma'am!"

"Good, now then, what will you do to help me in this situation ahead?"

"Bingo, I want help us both, I want to be able to understand your pain, as I want to be rid of my dilemma so I may be here in full spirit when our kiddo finally comes home with us. I want to be rid of my ADHD so I don't hurt you anymore than I already have."

*Sigh* "Okay Jack, but no more calling me names and lashing out. Got it?" Still holding my teeth out just a bit.
"Yes Ma'am, I am going to be better, I promise"

Okay, at least that's better, "Love you Jack" it was a step back from what it usually is, but it needs to be for now...
"Love you too Bingo."