Nickolye X Bingo

JUST TO BE CLEAR BINGO IS 16 AND MY CHARACTER IS 18 OKAY!?!?!?

Bingo

I liked Nick, he was so kind and even when he was healing, he helped me through my problems, I love him for what he is. He seems to think of me as a sister, or so I think. I can't tell. But, no matter, I will ask him to be with me.

At dinner, I ask the dinning room, "May I say something?"
They all replied with yes, to which I followed with.
"Mum, dad, there is another guy in my life that I want to be with, you have met him, and I do Believe he will be much better than Jack."
"Okay Hun..." They said nervously.
"Bluey, you know him as well, he's very kind and loyal, he is basically another Mackenzie."
"I like where this is going" said Bluey.
"But most of all, Nick?"
He answered me, "Yes Bingo?"
I kissed him, straight up, I did it right there in front of everyone.
"You have been there for me, protected me even when you couldn't stand without a leaning wall, please, let me do you this one favor, and let me be what you lean on. I love you Nick."

He seemed to be in the most shock, but finally came out the words...
"Bingo, thank you for being someone I can lean on, the ONE I can lean on, and trust me when I say this, I will be there for you and Naveiha like no one else. I love you too."

The family went teary eyed for us, Bluey, not sure how to think asked, "So wait, what will happen if Jacks finds out about this? Will he only confirm his suspicions?"

"Possibly, but that was just his chance to have all of this" Nick pointed at me and basically treated me like a god for a few seconds, "and he truly messed up on that part." He said hugging me from behind. God now that was new and hot. My choice must be right this time!!!

"But Bingo" Nick asked me, "are you sure you want to move on this quickly?"

"Yes Nick, maybe being with Jack just made me realize who I really needed in my life, you." I kissed him again.

"Bingo, thank you." He said.

"For what?"

"For saving me from the darkness of my mind for keeping me from destroying myself. These past few weeks have been a rollercoaster for me, going through my parents deaths, having their necklaces around me at all times. You've helped me, kept me alive. Thank you." He said with tear in his eyes.

Oh my God... That's what's been going on?

"I'm just happy to have you Nicky."

"I'm happy too Bingo. In a matter of fact, I'm head over HEELS for you!"

We all laugh a bit, then Nick grabs his ribs again...

"Careful Babe, don't wanna hurt yourself." I said to him.

It's gonna take some getting used to, but this husky is just too good for my own well being, I love him as much as Bluey loves Kenzie, and that is what love is like.