After Dinner

It's been a lovely night at home, we just finish a wonderful dinner together. I cooked, so you get to clean the dishes. You grumble, but you know the rules. I watch as you fill the sink and start washing. You drop a large glass in the sink, the water splashes you soaking your shirt. The wet fabric molding your shirt to your perfect tits. You bend a little to fish out the glass, as you bend your ass pushes into the air, your ass looks perfect.

I begin to get hard watching you. I move up behind you putting my arms around your waist, pressing my hard cock against your ass. You halfheartedly protest that you are busy cleaning and I should stop. Undaunted, I grab your hips and press my hardness against you even more. Your protest lessens, as you begin pushing your ass back into me. I lean in and brush my lips against your neck, I feel a shiver run through your body. I start kissing your soft skin as I press against you harder, you coo softly. I move my hands from your hips up to your tits, massaging them through your wet shirt.

I nibble on your ear before I whisper to you, "is my dirty little girl wet anywhere else?"

You moan with pleasure. I quickly move my hands back down to your hips and begin to pull at your pants. I slip your pants and panties down and as you slip out of them; I spin you around and lift you on the counter. My hands massaging your thighs I look at you with lust and desire. My hands moving closer and closer to your tight, little hole. I can feel the heat of your desire as I move closer and I can see the need and the want in your eyes as my hands reach your inner thighs. I push your legs apart as I bury my face in your wet pussy.

I begin by kissing your inner thighs, moving closer and closer to your glistening wet pussy lips. You squirm trying to get my lips onto your sensitive slit, but I hold you firm. Finally, my lips graze your wet pussy and you let out a moan. I begin to lick your slit up and down, increasing the pressure each time pushing my tongue deeper into your folds with each pass. Eventually I reach your engorged clit and begin to suck on it as I circle it with my tongue. You rip off your wet shirt and grab the back of my head, forcing my face further into your pussy. You lean back and move your hips with my tongue. I move my hands up to your tits and pinch your nipples as I lick your clit. You squeal and grab my head harder. I continue to pinch, lick, and suck until you grab my head bucking your hips and scream as you cum.

I lick up your sweet cum as your shudders of pleasure subside. I then pull you off the counter, you are still a little dazed from your orgasm. I push you against the counter, your face pushed against the cool granite as you instinctively move your legs apart and push your ass in the air. Quickly, I undo my pants and release my throbbing, rock hard cock. I place my dick between your legs sliding it along your lips coating me in your wetness. I place my dick at your wet entrance and I slowly ease my cock into your wet pussy. It's so tight and wet.

Once I push all the way inside you, I stop, you moan at the feeling of being full. Slowly I begin to pull out of you and I grab your hips and start fucking you. I bring my hand back and smack your ass as I quicken my strokes. You're matching my movements shoving your ass back into me to get my dick deeper. I move my hands up your body and grab onto your tits as I fuck you faster. I pinch your nipples, you moan, and I move faster. I continue to pinch and fuck; you can feel my dick beginning to throb ready to explode.

I lean in and whisper "Cum with me baby girl."

You let out a scream, your pussy contracts around my cock, causing it to explode. I grunt as I fill your pussy with my cum. We crumple to the floor, sweaty, exhausted, but satisfied. The dishes can wait until later.