mirror fuck

Y/n's pov-
His words barely reached my ears and gave me the chance to speak before his lips splashed on mine making me feel so good. It felt like a decade when his lips moved with my lips unconsciously leaving me shock. We were in public, in changing room and anyone outside could totally understand that what was happening inside the room which only made me aroused, which is equal to embarrassing. His tongue explored my mouth's taste making me moan. His hands made it's way to my core and i just realized that my panties were soaked with my wetness and excitement of getting caught by people. His lips parted from mine, leaving me all flustered with his kiss. He turned me around and my eyes meet the mirror that reflected our figures. His lips landed on my neck sucking a bit harder making it difficult for me to control further. Slowly discarding my clothes, his hot breath fanning on the skin of my earlobe which made juices drip from my clit.

“you'll be a good little slut for me and take my dick inside your right hole while i fuck you for scoffing at me. ”

Each word sent vibrations straight to my pussy leaving my arousal more wet. His fingers slipped in my pussy making me gasp for a second, they moved perfectly inside me. I was  moaning so loudly that later it would be very weird to face those people. But i cared less about them and focused on the man and the pleasure which my body was craving from him. My climax was near but he pulled out making me whine, when a smack landed on my ass making it red and me screaming so loud. “ah lucas-”
*another spank* “what's my name?”
“daddy please-” *another spank* “aren't you enjoying it love hm?” he was mocking me, it only made my juices leak in between my thighs. I saw him removing his clothes while i sucked in a harsh breathe roughly to digest the size of his dick. He slammed himself inside me leaving me all surprised. I couldn't form words because his hand gripped my throat choking me slightly, while his other hand kept pinching both my nipples time to time. “open your eyes baby” his words felt so warm on my skin.
I opened my eyes and saw our reflection on the mirror

My body shivering due to him moving so brutally inside me, both our bodies covered in sweats, my face flushed, his hands moving on my skin setting flames on each of my cells, our messy appearance, his eyes looking into mine darkly, his hair locks slicked to his forehead, my hair in messy bun.

“AHHHHHHH pl-ea- ” i chocked out on my words and breath while he ruined my insides just like he promised. I nearly lost my balance but he held my waist keeping me in the similar position. I was reaching my high while he just chuckled knowing how badly i wanna cum right now.

“please let me cum, daddy please” i looked at him from the mirror and his words reached my ears making me all hot. “since you've been such a good girl and obeyed me so well I'll let you cum sweetheart, let's cum together. ”
His words barely left his mouth when i released all my juices coating his dick. His thrust were getting sloppy and shot his warm semen inside me.
He was absolutely serious.
I wasn't able to think, walk or speak.
End of y/n's pov

Lucas's pov-
I saw her tired figure barely able to keep herself stand, her legs wobbled due to our rough intercourse. I softly chuckled while looking at her messy appearance and kissed her softly before we left the room. She was about to fall but i carried her in my arms leaving from the mall while y/n snuggled her red face in my chest making me laugh out loudly. All the people were looking at us, it was weird. I made her sit in the car, and started driving while keeping my hand on her thigh. “i gotta admit lavender, that was a hot fuck tho” i said while she blushed, fuck she's cute
“i told you cherry, that i will ruin your insides till your whole body is sore, shouldn't i be getting an award?” i said laughing out. “yes sir but i wanna take shower and eat something good” she said while making her cherry lips curve into a cute pout.

Shit how can someone look so cute and sexy at the same time, I'd be lying if i said that it didn't turned me on.

My phone ringed and i was quite shocked while seeing the caller I'd

OTP
??- It's been a long time Lucas
Lucas- What do you want now?
??- I heard about your mother and Harry, it's a shame to know that you did just for a girl. Never knew that a mafia king would be so deeply in love.
Lucas- you better watch your tongue before i cut it off your mouth.
??- We'll surely meet you and her, bye
Lucas- huh you wish
I ended the call

“who was it” i heard the soft voice reaching me making me feel calm.
“no one important sweetheart, let's go and feed your tummy something okay” i said making her eyes shine in excitement.

??- She's too important for you Lucas but she's also your only weakness and it would be fun seeing you fight for her safety.

So much writing phew