betrayal

Author's pov
After coming out of the house you were walking on the streets as your eyes were red, suddenly you received a call and it was Minho.

OTP-
Minho- hey, how are you?
Words fail to come out of your mouth as you started crying
Y/n- h-he cheated on me*sobbing*
Minho- what? how could he? where are you right now tell me?
You sent him your location and after 15mins he reached there.

You were sitting on a bench when Minho came towards you and hugged you tightly as you felt safe in his embrace. He made you sit in the car and took you to his home. His parents live separate so he lives alone. Picking you up in bridal style, he saw your face and it clenched his heart seeing you in this position. He made you lay on the bed as you slept due to the tiredness that filled your body.

After two hours
You slowly opened your eyes and sat up looking around the room and trying to process what happened. The door opened revealing Minho as he had two cups of coffee in his hand. He sat beside you on the bed and handed you the cup. You just sat there quietly not knowing how to explain him the situation. You turned around to say something but couldn't because of the tears that were flowing from your eyes remembering the situation. Minho sighed as he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tightly as you clutched on his shirt. After being in that position for few minutes, your breathe got normal as you both pulled out of the hug. He wiped off your tears and gave a peck to your forehead. He asked “what he did petal?” in calm tone as you told him everything. Hearing those words his jaw clenched as he said “how could he be this heartless, istg i will kill him” saying this he was about to get up but you stopped him and said “please don't l-lea-ve me”. Even though you broke his heart but he couldn't see you in pain. You decided to stay over his place as you had spent night before many times so both your families had no problem.
End of author's pov

Y/n's pov
I got out of the shower wearing the shirt that Minho gave me as i was drying my hair. I sat on the bed as Minho came in passing me a smile. He was standing in front of me and idk what happened to me, i pulled him in a kiss as he got stumbled due to my sudden action and fell upon me while my back touched the bedsheet. My hands made it's way to his neck and his hands were on either side of my head for support. After 7 minutes of our make out session we both pulled out while panting heavily. As i said

Make me yours and make me forget everything about him.

To be continued~~