only his cherry

Author's pov-
You both were heading to his home since your parents were out of station. As soon as you entered his room, he turned you around swiftly.
Lucas slowly kissed your lips passionately and sensually to which you responded by wrapping your arms around his neck pulling him closer. His hands went to your waist and he gripped you tightly pushing you into his body to deepen the kiss. Both your tongue explored your mouth's taste to which you made a slutty sound making him hard as fuck. Kissing would be a very short word to describe what you both were doing. It was more like sucking each other's oxygen and leave breathless. You weren't able to breathe properly to which you signalled Lucas by tapping his shoulder and he pulled out. Eruptions were happening inside your nerves, each of your cells were actively engaged in wanting him. His teeth sinked in your skin marking you as his all over neck area. His free hands worked on discarding your clothes while you were continuously moaning, a complete mess, his mess.
A sigh left his lips while digesting the sight of your perfect curves which made your atmosphere more hot. He swallowed hardly before sitting on the edge of the bed while his shirt buttons were messily buttoned. You felt cold wind rushing through your naked body and you heard his statement “come here my lil pup” you made your way to him while being completely unknown of his next steps. “On the bed and legs spread wide for me cherry” each word which left his mouth made butterflies trickle all over you and a pool of wetness in between your thighs. You enjoyed his dominating side more than soft side. Laying down on the bed, he hovered on you and kissed your whole body hard leaving marks over you. He sucked hard on your buds making you moan loudly. Undoing his clothes, he quickly inserted himself inside you while your walls stretched at the sensation of pleasure making your back arch in desperation. Lucas started to move at a very maximum pace which was enough to touch your G-spots perfectly. He snuggled himself in the crook of your neck and moved at a rough pace which made your body shake.
End of author's pov

Lucas's pov-
The way she kept moaning my name faintly made me feel proud and happy that i have the person whom i desired to have after doing everything to make her mine. She is like a flower, the more she shrinks, the more i want to treasure her with myself. How perfectly she moulds into my soul without even touching me. Her cherry lips, open hair, flushed face, red eyes, body shimmering from sweat, purplish marks all over her skin made me feel something different in my chest. All I wanted to do is remain like this inside her while she uncontrollably whimpers for me to be gentle on her. After few thrusts, we both came and i pulled out. After cleaning her, i pulled the duvet on us while we both drifted off to sleep cuddling naked together. Every single moment with her is my life-long to cherish and i will continue to make more beautiful memories like this with my lil babygirl.

Don't worry cherry soon you'll get to know that how much dangerously you are trapped in this dirty mess with me.

To be continued soon