is it love?

Author's pov
The lecture kept going on from the past two hours while you were tired and couldn't take the boring stuff. Suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder it was Lucas. He whispered in your ears "do you wanna go out?" you quickly replied a "yes". Slowly you both sneaked out as half of the class was sleeping and the teacher was back facing you all, taking the opportunity he held your wrist and ran out of the class. You both the reached the cafeteria and catch some breathe. Looking at each other you both started to laugh thinking what you have done just done right now.
"i never bunked class before" y/n said while he just looked blankly towards you with raised eyebrows. He said "you doesn't seem that kind of study-obsessed kind of girl" while you just laughed and said "i am not it's just that i never got the guts and the right person to do it with but with you i don't know how i got the courage" these words made his lips curve into a smile. You both went out of college.
End of author's pov

Y/n pov
We were walking on the street when we saw a fair, i quickly pulled him into the place. There were so many people crowding the place. Turning towards Lucas i could say he never visited such places before, the awkwardness was all over his face.
"are you ok?" he quickly wiped his sweats and replied "yes i am" but i could see that there was something he was tensed about. We went out from the fair and reached to a bookstore. Seeing books i started to jump like a child because who doesn't love books? I started to check all the bookshelves and looked around, the smell of books filled my nostrils making me feel peace. I picked a book but seeing the price i kept it back in disappointment. Turning around, i saw him already staring at me as he questioned "what happened?" "i really wanted to buy this series but they are too expensive" *sad pout formed over lips*
End of y/n pov

Lucas pov
Fuck, she looks so beautiful while pouting. I had this urge to kiss those cherry lips of her but i controlled myself. When she said that the books were expensive, i quickly took out my black card and went to the counter to bring it for my flower. As i handed over them to her, those eyes sparkled with joy and she smiled. I don't know why but seeing her smile it made my heart felt comfort. She hugged me as i hugged her back with joy. After that i dropped her home when she said "thank you for today, i really enjoyed it tbh i never had such fun with anyone before" she passed me a smile as i said "i am glad, see you tomorrow blossom" I saw her blushing when i gave her a nickname and she ran inside while i just chuckled seeing her childish behaviour. Oh god, am i in love?
End of Lucas pov

Y/n pov
The moment he called me blossom i can't help but blush. Remembering about him, i kept smiling like an idiot. Am i in love with him? Getting a hot shower, i flopped on the bed suddenly i got a call from Minho

OTP
Y/n- hello Minho
Minho- hello princess, how was your day and what all you did today?
Y/n- nothing much just lectures and all it was kind of boring *lie*
Minho- did my baby miss me?
Y/n- ofc..i..did hahahaha *again a lie*
Minho- aww i missed you more btw i will be coming to college from the day after tomorrow, anyways i should go and you should take some rest too.
Y/n- wow that's amazing, hm..bye.
Cutting the call, i wasn't happy that Minho was coming back to college because my heart somewhere had this pain that i won't be able to have the fun with Minho that i experienced with Lucas. Keeping my thoughts aside, i slept.
In the morning~
You woke up by someone's call

OTP
Y/n- hello
??- hey flower, are you still sleeping?
Y/n- *hearing the nickname, i quickly recognised the voice as i replied* Lucas, how did you get my number?
Lucas- i have my ways flower now you should get ready okay? I'll be coming to pick up.
Y/n- ah you don't have to do that
Lucas- now i don't like to repeat princess so better be ready and yes don't be late.
Y/n- *his deep voice sent chills down my body as i said* ok.
Gosh his voice is enough to make my whole body shiver.
I should get ready now.

You did your morning routine and applied some lip gloss and checked your outfit in the mirror.

Your outfit -

I went out of my house as i saw him leaning towards his car and ngl he looked so breathtaking in those black clothes

I went out of my house as i saw him leaning towards his car and ngl he looked so breathtaking in those black clothes. I started to take steps towards as he sensed my presence and next thing that happened was unexpected. He pulled me by my waist and gave a peck to my lips and said " strawberry flavour i like it, now let's go." He left me dumbfounded as he cleared his throat, making me come out of the scenario that just took place right now. Hopping inside the car, he started to drove as if nothing happened. And here i was a blushing mess. Suddenly i felt his hands over my thigh and he started to rub it slowly while his eyes were stuck on the road. I could feel the warmth of his finger digging in my skin that made me hot. When we reached college, he removed his seatbelt and hovered over me and i thought he would kiss me but he just opened the seatbelt and unlocked the door of the car. I opened my eyes only to earn a chuckle from him as i asked him "what is so funny,huh?"and he said "what's the hurry princess" as i just turned my face towards other direction so he couldn't see my red face. I walked out of the car, while he just followed me.
The whole day went by and i kept on giving him silent treatment as i could feel his stare on me the entire time. I was about to leave for home when someone pulled in an empty room. I was about to scream when put his finger over my lips, his hot breathe was touching my neck as i recognised the person, it was none other than Lucas. He bit my earlobe and said

"You shouldn't have ignored me"

Such a long ass chapter~~~~~