YOU'RE MINE

Y/n pov
As soon the voice reached my ear, the phone fell on bed as i couldn't understand what to do. Picking it up, i grabbed some courage to speak.

Y/n- m...i...n..minho why did you called me this late?
Minho- baby it's only 10pm, as i remember you haven't even ate your dinner till now and i usually call at this time.
Y/n- oh yeah i forgot sorry
Minho- well i asked you something
Y/n- w..h.. what?
Minho- whose that guy who is taking you out on a date?

His words were more like demanding for an answer from me as words stuck in my throats due to the fear that if he knows then this might lead to some big issue that i don't want to happen. Still i managed to come up with an excuse.
Y/n- um.. nothing it's just my cousin sister with whom i am going out tomorrow
Minho- you sure?
Y/n- of... course you don't trust me?
Minho- it's not like that babe
Y/n- i am going bye
Minho- okay bye and one more thing
Y/n- what?
Minho- i am coming to college tomorrow so we'll spend some time together from now, okay bye.

With that he ended the call, i did not wanted to spend time with him. I had this guilt that i am lying to Minho and that if he gets to know about lucas and me it will hurt it. I had no other option rather than lying to him. I went to sleep.

Next morning~
Waking up, i went to do my morning routine as last night kept on roaming on my mind. About Minho.
I went out of the house and saw Lucas waiting for me. A smile appeared to my lips seeing his face early in the morning. I walked towards him and gave a quick peck to his lips and hopped in the car. He came inside and started to drive. His hands were resting on my thighs as he turned to speak something but suddenly a call interrupted us. Glancing at the caller ID, it was Minho
Sweat beads were formed on my forehead as Lucas sensed my scared state, he quickly stopped the car and asked in his calm voice “ is everything okay?” hearing him i quickly replied him with a small yes but he looked bothered. Reaching the college, he went to park the car.
End of y/n pov

Author's pov
You were waiting for Lucas but suddenly someone pulled you towards him and looking up to him it was Minho. His eyes were red due to anger as if he would kill anyone who would be infront of him. He dragged you inside you the university and pinned you to the nearest room his fingernails were digging in your skin causing you to hiss in pain and said “who was that fucking guy with whom you sat in the car?” his deep voice reached your ears sending chills to your spine. You were out of words as you couldn't understand the situation. He groaned and said “ don't stay silent petal” finally you spoke
“ i love him Minho” he loosened his grip on your wrists and leaned back. You ran out and bumped into someone. You did not looked up as tears were beaming out because of the incident. It was Lucas, he bent down to your level and held your chin to make your face to him.
End of author's pov

Y/n pov
As soon as our eyes met, his eyes showed how much sad he was after seeing tears in my eyes. He engulfed me into his arms as i let all sorrow fly away. Breaking the hug, he kissed me on my lips with softness as i responded to it. After departing our lips he picked me up in bridal style and took me to the washroom. He kept me on the counter and wiped my face whereas a smile crept to my lips.
His caring side was melting my heart but somewhere Minho's angry side was making my body shiver. We both went out and made our way to the class. My eyes met with Minho as i held on Lucas's arm tightly because i didn't wanted to face him. But somewhere down the line, Lucas made me feel safe as he securely wrapped his arm around my waist. With that we both sat down as his arms were around me and his eyes made sure that i will be comfortable around him. And then he said “ are you feeling ok?” i nodded. Focusing on the lecture, i felt someone's gaze on me it was Minho.
After the lecture ended, i went to the restroom. Washing my face, i looked up only to find Minho standing behind me with an angry face. My whole body started to shiver in fear.
His words left his mouth as my body became total numb.

You're only mine, and i'll make sure that no one snatch you from me.

Tears formed in my eyes as i couldn't believe that it was the same who was soft towards me this entire time. I went out of the room and i saw Lucas standing there for me. His face showed how worried he was. We both went out of the college when he asked me a question “who was the guy?”

To be continued