date night

??- good morning everyone. My name is Lucas and i am looking forward to be on good terms with you all. Thank you. *smiling*

Mr. Min- now you may go sit.

Author's pov

Your eyes were darted on him as if they weren't ready to look anywhere else, there was something different about his eyes that you just kept staring at them the whole time without any problem. Suddenly you heard someone calling your name

Y/nnnnnnn
It was none other than Minho. That's when realisation hit you like a truck.
End of author's pov

Y/n pov

I felt Minho calling me, huh?

Minho- where are you lost?
Y/n- u..m.. nothing much let's focus on the lecture.
Minho- are you ok?
Y/n- yes ofc what would happen to me
Minho- you are breathing heavily
Y/n- *fuck i cursed*Nothing i am just feeling too hot that's why.

“is this seat taken?” someone asked making me and Minho turn our heads around.
Looking up to him, my heart jumped in excitement i don't know when and why i nodded as a no and he sat beside me. Now i am in the middle and these two boys are sitting beside me. Oh god please save me, why am i panting so heavily.
End of y/n pov

Author's pov
You could feel his gaze upon you but when you lifted up to see he shifted his eyes towards the professor. Finally the lecture ended while you all moved out. You and Minho were sitting in the cafeteria when Lucas suddenly approached you, there was something different about his aura that you couldn't resist but shrugged it off.

Lucas- hi, may i know your name pretty lady?
Y/n- it's y/n and this is my best friend Minho
They both shook hands with each other and smiled.
Lucas- well nice name. I guess I'll see you around. Bye.
He left.
After all your lectures, you were tired as hell and just wanted to sleep.
In the car,

Minho- um y/n
Y/n- yes
Minho- are you free tonight?
Y/n- yes,why?
Minho- i wanna take you on a date tonight y/n. Would you go out with me?

Listening to this, you quickly looked towards his direction while his eyes were stuck on the road. It felt like you were still dreaming cause this was never expected.

Y/n- Minho i would love to. *Smiling*
Minho- ok then be ready, I'll pick you up at 7.
Y/n- okay.

You reached your house as you bid goodbyes to each other. “ don't be late okay?” “i won't be petal”.
A shade of crimson red appeared when you heard the nickname that he just gave you. Running to your room, you were standing in front of the wardrobe not knowing what to wear you wanted to perfect.

After an hour, you found a perfect outfit for your date. Standing infront of the putting on some light makeup.

Your outfit-

End of author's pov

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

End of author's pov

Y/n pov

I walked out of my house, waiting for my date to arrive. He's late again. Aghrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's so frustrating.

Finally he arrived. I was excited to see his reaction. The moment he stepped out of the car my eyes were not moving from his body. Fuck he's looking so hot

Minho outfit-

He snapped his finger infront of my eyes as i realised i was hawking him shamelessly

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He snapped his finger infront of my eyes as i realised i was hawking him shamelessly. Embarrassed crept to my body as i heard him chuckling. He pulled me by my waist making our body touch each other as he whispered something that made me lose my mind.

Minho- petal you look so hot. I wanna rip off those clothes as they are hiding my view *smirk* damn i never knew he had this side

I playfully slapped his arm while he just laughed it off

Minho- you look so cute when your flustered
He gave a peck to my cheeks and i melted here like water.

With that we both hoped in the car to go on our destination.

To be continued.....