his lucky day

Author's pov-
It's been almost two days since that incident happened and you've been away from everyone including your parents, Minho even Lucas. Your heart hurts to shut away your contacts with them but every night you tried to sleep, flashbacks of the brutal accidents make you feel anxious, sweat beads appear on your forehead. Your body shivers at the remembrance of the incident. Lucas tried to talk to you but you simply locked yourself away in your room.
Your phone ringed, showing your mother's contact name

OTP-
Your mom- hello sweetie, how are you doing my little baby? All okay huh?
Y/n- yes mom, i am a bit good (lie)
Your mom- sweetheart i know much not okay you are ever since that...

Your breathe hitched at the mention of th incident, as the moments splashed in front your eyes making you scream which scared your mom and made Lucas rush towards your direction. You ended the call and sat down on the floor while hugging your knees together. Tears were falling from your eyes, sweats were trickled all over your skin, your body shivered and it all made Lucas more worried about you. He quickly took you in his embrace while caressing your back. You squeezed your face in his chest and cried with full force letting all your emotions out. This all was like a nightmare for you. He kissed your forehead and made you sit on the bed comfortably while giving you some water. "it's okay love, don't worry i am here for you, no one will hurt you" his voice was gentle and his face softened looking into your eyes. Your head layed on his shoulder while he hugged you softly. For you, Lucas has been the only person who never abandoned you for your changing behaviour and also he never mentioned about the incident. He has been very understanding and comforting towards you even more than before.
End of author's pov

Y/n's pov-
My heartbeat calmed down as Lucas softly hugged me and whispered sweet words that made my soul happy. I know how much pain he is in after killing his own mother and his only friend whom he trusted with his heart. When I told Minho about it, he came to meet me but my state was so miserable that i was not in the right condition to meet him or anyone. I saw Lucas tensed and Minho assured him that everything will eventually get alright. I was feeling guilty for putting these people through something that i have experienced and is running away like a coward.

My eyes opened and i looked at the time it was 4 in the evening. I made my way to the kitchen and saw Lucas cooking something for me. He wore a casual white t-shirt and grey pyjamas hanging low on his waist. The sight made me gulp hardly. I don't know how or when but a smile crept to my lips unknowingly looking at him.
End of y/n's pov

Lucas's pov-
I was busy cooking when i heard footsteps around me. I turned around and the view i saw made my breath flew away from the lungs.

My lavender smiled, she fucking smiled looking all beautiful and happy again.

I went towards her and gently grabbed her waist and kissed that loving smile from her lips quickly. She smiled again and if someone asked me what's my lucky day?
It would definitely be today because that smile came back on her because of me, for me, will always be for me.
I kept pecking her lips till we both broke into chuckling and laughing.

"i made soup for you, love" i said while looking into her beautiful eyes. Black was never my favorite because it always reminded how much sadness is there in the world. But ever since her, color black is my favorite.
We both enjoyed the soup together while talking. It felt as if i touched death and came back alive because of the way she kept laughing and talking just like how she used to do back then.

"you wanna go out today, butterfly?" my words hardly came out before she jumped in my arms completely hiding her small figure in my broad chest making me giggle at her cuteness.
"yes i wanna go out and feel some fresh air" she said and went to get ready.

Right now we both were in the mall, where the boy kept looking at her while my jaw clenched. I wrapped my fingers around her tiny waist and kissed her lips roughly making the boy go away. A satisfied grin escaped my lips while y/n kept looking at me suspiciously. "keep your jealous ass to yourself mister Lucas" she said.
damn she's got something in her to turn me on so easily in public as well.

"trust me, he's alive so that means i really am under controlled and you better watch your tone while talking to me or else i would throw you into one of these changing rooms and fuck you until your insides are sore and you can't speak, walk or think" i said meaning each and every word.

"huh i bet you would do that here" she scoffed while spitting those words

I dragged her towards the corner changing room and pushed her inside while closing the door.

Now I'll show the world whom do you belong to you by ramming inside you brutally lavender, be ready to lose your ability to walk.

To be continued~~~