brutal incident

Author's pov-
Your eyes opened only to come across with a unfamiliar room and a blurry vision. Your head ached due to pain. The door opened and revealed the manly figure which somehow made you confused of your actual reason to be here. You spoke in a shaky voice
"harry... w.. h.. what are you doing here and why am i in this place?" in return you received a laugh which made you feel scare. "Ah- dear y/n or should i say cherry mhm?" he said while laughing a little loud. Your whole body shivered at the name that reminded you of something but you couldn't understand that why did he kidnapped you and trapped you here.
"Harry please let me go, i have nothing to do with you and your life" you almost cried while convincing him because you were seriously afraid of him and his intentions seemed quite dangerous. "shh love, you have everything to do with me, after all I've done a lot of searching in order to find you sweetie" he said making you more scared

"what a shame that you made a boyfriend even when i told you that you will always be mine cherry , didn't I? First i harmed your best friend Minho who took you out on a date and then Lucas jumped in between. Yes, i was the one who paid the girl to call and act like his fake fiancee so that you would leave him but no you are so stupid that you went back to him Again and again ugh i really hate him because he took you away from me but not now. Only i would have you to myself." he blurted out everything that seemed to connect all dots. Tears were streaming done your eyes, your breath stopped and your whole body was shivering due to fear. Fear of losing Lucas. Fear of never getting back to your sweet self. Fear of being stalked for months and yet not able to sense the danger from afar.
Before you could further listen to him, you fainted on the bed.
End of author's pov

Lucas's pov-
Cold water was splashed to my face, which caused my eyes to open and made me come back to reality. I was tied up to a chair. Hands at the back, blood oozing out from the lips, head bruised roughly. Exhaling with full force, i forced my eyes to lift up in order to see the owner who is behind this thing. The woman standing in front of me my own mother, who sat there confidently smoking cigarette. Her eyes turned to my figure and we held an eye contact before she started to move in my direction. Bending down to my level, she spoke while puffing out the smoke from her lips right in front of me "Tsk Tsk you are so stupid my son, doesn't even know that keeping track of it's enemies weakness and strategies is very important. Huh but my little boy is so in love that he forgot the basic rule. Sad right baby?" I kept wiggling in the place trying to open my hands. The smoke smell of cigarettes mixed with air and silence took place between us.
"Mom leave y/n, don't you hurt her. Because if she gets a single scratch, you won't be able to see the next day." of course I WAS DEAD SERIOUS if anyone, even my own blood mother tries to harm her i wouldn't hesitate a single second to give her a painful death. Something tightened in my chest, it nearly killed me thinking about her condition. "I swear to God if something happens to her mom then-" my words came to halt, as the door opened revealing two familiar figure and i immediately recognized that it was my lavender she was bruised so bad that it almost made my heart hurt. My best friend- ex best friend- stood there smiling at me.
I wanted to punch his face till he was senselessly numb as fuck. He walked towards my direction and lifted my face while his hand and said "Sad that you won't be able to be with her. She was always mine, she will remain mine. You will never have her Lucas. "
My blood boiled that my veins were visible. "First of all you know i won't hesitate to have blood on my hands or be sad if both of you no longer exists in this world. Second of all, she's not a fucking object or property that you own her. I earned her and i know that she loves me which my mother failed to provide me since she was too busy having multiple affairs with others. Despite being married and having a child, my mom couldn't control your hormones and blamed everything upon my father which was the reason why he killed himself." My whole body was tensed remembering those incidents of my childhood when all i wanted was to live happily. My gaze turned to y/n's figure only to see her looking at me with red puffed eyes. Her body has red marks all over all milk skin. Finally my attempt to open the rope with pocket knife was successful. They both were so lost that i already told my men to come within an hour, as the firing started around the place. Both the people in front of me were shocked.
"Did you two forget that i am the Mafia King?" i said while shooting harry straight into his head which caused him to fall down. The another bullet went towards my dearly mother's direction and her body fell beside Harry's. "Clear this mess, and make sure that no one gets to know" i ordered my men. Quickly running towards y/n, i picked her up in my arms carefully and took her home.
Cleaning her wounds, my blood boiled making me want to burn the world down and every single person in it.
"lave- she left from there.
My lavender left me and went straight to our room which felt like someone stabbed me in my heart.
Hot liquid aroused at the back of my eye wanting to fall silently.

Don't worry lavender, I'll make sure to make you happy and never let you remember this incident in life.

Phew this one's a bit sad tho~~