committing sin

Lucas's pov
I called my agent to find about the girl who called me last night and because of whom my flower misunderstood me.

OTP-
??- boss we found her
Lucas- good bring her to the torture room I'll be there in few mins.
??-okay boss

In the torture room~
please leave me” a girl said while being tied in the chair and blood was pouring out from the back of her head. As I entered, i walked towards her and said “hm, so you're the one who referred herself as my fiancee” she kept quiet while looking down. “Don't fucking stay quiet, answer me” i yelled making her flinch. “please leave me and i won't interfere in your life please let me go”she said while crying as my anger took over me and i took the gun from my man and shot her eyes while they stood froze. “Useless, clean this mess up” i ordered them and headed out of the room.
End of lucas's pov.

Author's pov
“please minho make me scream your name” yn said making him lose control. He started to kiss you more passionately and roughly as he bit your lower lip, you moaned and he took the opportunity to slid his tongue in your mouth as you clutched on his shirt. Both of your tongue were exploring each other's mouth and enjoying the moment. After 10 minutes of your hot makeout session, Minho went to your neck and started sucking on it making you moan as he started nibbling on your sweet spot and you felt yourself getting wet by his actions. After leaving hickeys, he ripped off your shirt leaving you in your undergarments as his eyes lustfully wandered on your figure shamelessly. He unhooked your bra and started to knead your nipples making them erect and sucking them hardly making your eyes roll back due to the pleasure. After sucking both your nipples and then he went to your pussy,ripped off your panty and as soon as the cold air hit your pussy, you closed your thighs but he parted them with his hands and said “petal let me see how wet you are for me” and blood rushed to your cheeks but your words were cut off by him sucking on your clit harshly. His tongue was torturing your walls as you could feel electric shocks rush through your body. You kept moaning as tears started to fall as he looked up at you and started eating you out a lil slow, you felt a knot on your stomach “ah i-am cl- before you could complete, you came on his mouth as he licked all your juices. He got rid off his clothes and seeing his size you gulped a lil and looked up to him in nervousness as he chuckled and said “don't worry baby I'll stop when it will hurt okay, just gimme a sign” you nodded. He positioned himself in your entrance and pushed his length inside you as you felt your walls stretching, he gave you time to adjust as you nodded indicating him to move. He slowly thrusted and after some time the pain turned to pleasure as you told him “mm faster” “as you wish” he started to thrust roughly inside as you could feel how deep he was. You started to clench around him as he understood “close? ” you nodded “let's cum together baby” you just couldn't hold anymore “Cum”he said and you both came together. He cleaned you up as he saw you sleeping already. Pulling the duvet on both of you, he collapsed beside you as you snuggled his grip and drifted to your sleep.

While you two were cuddling and sleeping, someone started to hitting on door. Two of you quickly got up as you wore Minho's shirt while he just wore his pants back and headed to the door. Looking up the person, you both were too shocked to speak further.
End of author's pov

Y/n's pov
My whole body trembled seeing the figure in front of me. His eyes burning due to anger, fists were hurted badly and shirt buttoned in a hurry. I heard Minho saying “what are you doing here” to which Lucas looked at me and said “to take my girlfriend with me” he taunted the word girlfriend as I felt disgusted by his stare and words. He held my hand and pulled me towards him and kissed me on my lips as I tried to get out of his grip but he just kept me pushing towards himself even more. I didn't kiss him back as Minho pulled me out of his grip. I could see his jealousy burning through his veins but he wasn't gonna do anything or would he? Next thing I know was Lucas beating Minho mercilessly as i screamed and went towards him to stop him. “please stop don't do this” I kept begging him as tears started flowing. I hugged him from the back as I felt him relaxing under my touch. I rested my head on his back because it felt soothing to my soul. After a few mins, I pulled away and saw Lucas leaving,as i helped Minho to get up from the floor and I treated his wounds when he said “you still love him, don't you?”
I halted as my eyes were teary again but i nodded a no to him. I wore my clothes and looked at the time, it was 8:15pm and I bid Minho goodbye and left his place. I was waiting for a cab when a black car stopped infront of me as i was shocked but then realised it was Lucas's car. He opened the door for me but I refused to go inside, he pushed me inside and sat on the driver's seat and started driving. His hands were gripping on the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles turned white due to the pressure. He was driving the car dangerously making me shiver in fear. “I'll show you who I truly am blossom” he chuckled darkly, those words were enough to send chills down my spine as my body started to shiver and sweat bids were forming. He stopped in front of his house and throwed me on his shoulder and took me to his bedroom and locked the door. He put me down and pushed me on the bed and tied both my hands with handcuffs with the headboard and same with my legs. I was in a X position as he hovered over me and said something that made me gulp

I know you committed a sin and you deserve a punishment for your bad deed. I'll make sure that you bleed.

To be continued~~~~