jealousy

Author's pov

You and Minho are best friends since childhood. Well his father is your father's business partner that lead to your friendship as well. He has always been there with you in your ups and downs and has always supported you in every step of your life. In these past years, you both have grown feelings for each other but are afraid of rejection and also you both don't want to destroy your bond.
End of author's pov

Y/n pov-

Finally we reached college, i saw minho staring at me when i asked him

Y/n- Why are staring at me?
Minho- um nothing let's go

He is always like this, whenever i ask him why he always stare at me? he just ignores my question aish this boy is driving me insane.Getting out of the car, he went to park while I went inside suddenly I saw crowd of people. I wanted to see what was happening but as i was about to go, Minho called me.
End of y/n pov

Author's pov
As you both went inside your class, you saw sara the "pick me girl"of your university whom you hated the most.

Suddenly she started walking towards Minho and the next thing that she was unexpected. She hugged him and said "oppa good morning".
Jealousy crept to your veins as you pushed her away from him. She fell down while you just laughed and said "this is what you get for acting like a stupid bitch early in the morning and yes stay away from HIM"
Minho was shocked yet happy to see that you were jealous.
End of author's pov

Y/n pov-
What does she thinks of herself? And he did not even protested? A scoff escaped from my lips.
Suddenly I felt Minho's presence as he sat beside me, turning me around he said something that made me blush

Minho- aww my baby looks so beautiful when she's jealous
Y/n- you know i don't like her *angry pout*
Minho- ik baby just ignore her
Y/n- hm you're right.

Our professor arrived as we all wished him "good morning"

Mr. Min- good morning everyone. Well students you all have a new companion, please introduce yourself to them *smiling*

??- hello everyone

To be continued