comforting

Author's pov
His words reached your ears as you let out a nervous sigh making him confuse. You didn't wanted to answer him anything regarding Minho because it only made you shiver in fear. You again heard him questioning “ was that your bsf?” this time you gathered some courage to speak but words failed to come out from your mouth. Lucas sensed your scared state as he didn't asked anything further. Soon you both reached and he just got out of the car making you frown. He came and opened the door as you came out of the car. You weren't able to make eye contact with him because you knew that if you looked you will surely cry. Suddenly he took you in his arms hugging you tightly as if you are running away from him. You happily hugged him when your eyes went to a similar car. It was of Minho. Pulling out of the hug you bid goodbye to each other but before he could speak further you ran inside your house. You saw Minho sitting and chatting with your mother. Your mom spoke  “ah sweetie you're here.” Minho's eyes were indicating as if he's gonna do something that you won't like at all. You heard your mom saying “ why don't you two go in your room and catch up with some snacks?” before you could speak Minho interrupted you saying “ that's such a good idea” with that he took the snacks tray and went straight to your room. You went inside and saw him looking around. As soon as your eyes met with each other, you knew he was mad asf about those words that you said earlier. When he softly spoke “so he's your boyfriend?” while you nodded a no he spoke this time a bit firmly “ why didn't you tell me and if you weren't in love with me then why you accepted my proposal huh?” He was right tho you should have informed because he is your best friend and it did broke his heart but it's not like you were trying to hide it from him. You were only waiting for the right moment. You spoke in one go “when you were away from me that was the time i started to feel for him and he feels the same for me but we're taking things slow.” “i am sorry minho i shouldn't have kept it secret from you” you said as you felt guilty. “ hmm fine i forgive you as you are my best friend” he said and passed you a smile. You quickly hugged him as he  was being so understanding towards you. He hugged you back making your eyes shine in happiness.

Did he forgave you or was it was all his plan to have you back?
End of author's pov

Y/n pov
For the past three hours, me and Minho were chatting as it was 6pm. He got up and said “ now i should leave you take care ok” i smiled as he gave a peck to my forehead. “ i am sorry petal for what happened today” i felt guilt in his voice as i quickly said “ your anger was in all reasons but try to keep your calm.” He left without saying anything. I received a call from Lucas as i answered it.

OTP
Lucas- hello Miss Y/n
Y/n- * i blushed how he called me* hello Mr. Flirty
Lucas- damn you're too good at this anyways are you ready?
Y/n- ready for what?
Lucas- did you forgot about our date?
Y/n- *shit* u..h...no i was just seeing whether you remember or not hahah
Lucas- yeah very funny be ready by 8
Y/n- okay bye.
Ending the call, i felt so embarrassed that i forgot about my date with him. I wasn't in the mood to dress up that's why i wore something casual.

Your outfit-

His outfit-

Heading out of the house, i saw my little baby waiting for me with a pout on his lips

Heading out of the house, i saw my little baby waiting for me with a pout on his lips. Walking to his direction, i saw his outfit that was casual and still he managed to look to so fine as hell. I pulled him into a kiss to which he responded back. His soft lips moulded perfectly with mine as all my tension flew far away from my body. Pulling out of the kiss, he passed me a smile and patted my head lightly saying “baby you look so beautiful in casuals” he said as i playfully hit his arm. “ you look so hot in casuals too” i said and winked while i saw a tint of red shade on his cheeks
is he blushing? Did i make him blush?
He sat in the car as i went inside too. I heard him asking “so where you wanna go?” to which i replied “just some place where i can ease my mind”. “i have a perfect place” as he drove with a little speed. His hands were resting on my thighs as i didn't mind because i was used to.
We both reached the destination, it was a garden and it looked so beautiful with the moonlight falling upon the land and the grass glistening with the droplets of water on top of it. Tbh the view and person beside me made the surrounding around me so perfect. He came towards me with some snacks as i was busy admiring the place. “um y/n did you like it?” he was unsure as i nodded my head and said “i love it” his smile grew wider hearing my words as i was happy to have him there for me and making my life perfect and comfortable in every way possible. We both sat on the bench and watched the sky while my head was resting on his shoulder. I didn't know when i slipped into my sleep.
End of y/n pov

Lucas pov
Turning around, i saw her sleeping while her lips formed a small pout. The moonlight, the slow breeze, her beside me made the whole atmosphere so comforting as i kept on admiring her when a call interrupted my thoughts. It was annoying tho, i took out my phone but it wasn't mine. It was y/n's. At first i was not sure but then the call would've woken her up. I picked her up and made her sit on my lap comfortably as she wrapped her arms around me as i held her waist so that she doesn't fall off. Picking up the call, i said “hello”

OTP
Minho- y/n?
Lucas- um this is Lucas, who are you?
Minho- *this voice feels so similar* I'm her boyfriend who are you?
Lucas- *hearing this my jaw clenched but i kept my calm* well she is not available rn so you can call later.
Before he could speak further, i ended the call as i couldn't believe his words. After half an hour, i felt some movements as y/n woke up. She woke up and looked around and then back at me. She kissed me but i didn't kissed her back as i wanted an explanation from her. But why was i angry, it's not like we are in a relationship or anything but still.
She got up from my lap as I walked to the other direction. She came infront of me i stumbled on my feet and fell on top of her as our eyes got locked and lips met each other. Everything became still at that moment. I quickly got up and picked her up too. She asked “what happened?” i ignored again she spoke “ did someone said something ?” i spoke “ who is Minho?” her expressions showed that she understood the situation as she checked her phone and saw his number on the top. She cupped my face with her tiny fingers and said “baby he's just my best friend, don't worry much about him.” A pout formed on my lips as embarrassment crept to my body. “but he said that he's your boyfriend” i spoke in low voice as she just chuckled and said “was my baby jealous?”
damn the way she is using the word baby for me is making me blush harder
we should go or else you'll be late”
Before going into the car, she said “well you could have said you are my boyfriend, baby” i just couldn't believe my ears as i started to blush like crazy. I got inside the car and asked her “what did you just say to me?” “that you could've addressed yourself as my boyfriend but dw i will tell him” she passed me a smile and there my heart did backflips. She gave a peck to my cheeks and said “now start driving and stop blushing you're full red” she laughed as i just kept on staring at her. How beautiful she looked while smiling and looking happy. While i was driving, i got a call as i answered hello, whose this?

??- you should leave her or else she won't be alive for a long time.

To be continued soon~~~~~