different feeling

The destination-

Author's povYou both reached the restuarant, getting out of the car you took a glance at the place and it was so mesmerizing and beautiful

Author's pov
You both reached the restuarant, getting out of the car you took a glance at the place and it was so mesmerizing and beautiful. Minho slid his hand to your waist and pulled you closer to him making you blush. Upon entering the restuarant you were suprised seeing the interior of it beautiful you whispered. You both sat down and started to see what's on the menu because your were hungry asf and Minho knew that. After giving your order to the waiter, you were looking around admiring the place while he was busy admiring his petal
End of author's pov.

Y/n pov
This is the best place that i have ever visited.

Suddenly Minho held my hand making me shock a bit

He said “petal you're the most prettiest girl i have ever come across and there's something that you should know”

He said “petal you're the most prettiest girl i have ever come across and there's something that you should know”. I was silent as he continued.
i just want you to know that you are the most valuable reason for me to live and the reason for my precious smile. All i want to say is that.. I am in love with you petal, would you accept me?” His sudden confession was quite unexpected but i quickly gave a peck to his lips and said “yes, i love you too” his smile was enough to let me know that we both waited for this but there was a part of me that wasn't happy even though my heart craved for this moment to arrive. The person sitting right infront me wasn't making me feel that kind of happiness or my heart beat faster the way i wanted it to happen. Wait, my heart was beating faster when Lucas was near me but shrugging off the thought i passed Minho a smile. Our food was served and we dig in because the smell was not being resisted by me.
End of y/n pov

Author's pov
While you both were having your moment, someone was watching all this and his blood was boiling when he saw you giving a peck to Minho.
He rushed out of the place but turned around to look towards your direction and said “ you'll soon be mine, blossom”. With that he went.
After an hour of chatting, Minho dropped you home while your smile did not faded . Jumping on the bed, letting your tiredness fly away.
Suddenly your phone buzzed

Unknown number-
Cherry, you will pay for making me jealous and be ready to face the consequences.

Sweat bids were formed on your forehead as you couldn't understand what to do. Should you contact Minho? Or is someone pranking on you?

Minho's pov
Today was the happiest day of my life after all my favourite person loves me too and the way she gave a peck, gosh i am blushing *uwu*. As i got out of my car, i felt someone's shadow but before I could turn around to see the person he hit me on my head with some metal bat. My vision started to get blurred, i only heard this one thing “stay away from my y/n” and i passed out. *In the morning* my head was hurting was so badly that i couldn't lift it up suddenly last night incident flashed in my mind and his words “stay away from my y/n” who was he? how does he know her?

I quickly called her
End of minho's pov

Y/n pov
I was sleeping peacefully, when my phone buzzed. I lazily pick it up

Hello, who's this? *sleepy voice”
Minho- it's me baby *her voice is so sweet*
Hearing the voice, i quickly got up and check the id. I mentally facepalmed .
Y/n- sorry i was sleeping
Minho- Well i need to tell you something, listen carefully.
Y/n- yeah tell me. *he told me everything that happened, questions were going around my mind*
Minho- um..the doctor told me to take a day or two off cause the injury needs time to recover so take care princess okay and if anything happens please let me know, okay love?
Y/n- *i smiled how caring he was towards me even though he has got hurt* don't worry about me take care okay. Bye
With that he kept the phone. While i just kept wondering that Minho is such a perfect guy, the one with whom i built so much memories and when i knew that he feels the same for me then why isn't my heart happy?
I just went to do my morning rountine, while there were still questions that kept popping up in my head.
Getting ready for college, i headed downstairs ate my breakfast and went to university.

As i reached, i accidentally bumped into someone. My ass was about to get hurt by the ground but someone held my waist from falling. Looking up to the person, my breathe hitched those brown eyes, rosy lips i just wanna taste them once. He cleared his throat making me come out of my thoughts. Pulling me up, he said“ are you ok?” while i nodded and then he passed me smile. Woah, what just happened

I went inside my classroom and took my seat. Suddenly i saw Lucas sitting beside me and saying “ i hope you don't mind” “ of...cou-rse n-n-n  fuck why in the goddamn world i am stuttering aghrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Yes you can sit with me” i said in one go.  He smiled, damn his smile is so beautiful, i was screaming internally.

Phewwwwww imma tired, to be continued very soon~~~~~~