"There's a Fridge in the Bathroom?!" Chapter 3

The photo attached is what their beach house looks like

"We're here!" My dad announces as we pull into the driveway of the beach house were staying at.

We had gotten off the plane and back on the road and now, we were here.

As I take out my earbuds, I look out the window as we drive up the driveway and my dad stops the car. It looked amazing. It was painted black and here were windows everywhere, letting in a lot of light.

It was covered with plants and trees. To the left, there was a small path leading down to lake and waterfall.

"This looks awesome!" Seth says as he hops out of the car.

My mom laughs as she gets out of the car and goes around to the back to get the bags out of the trunk. My dad unlocks the door and walks in with me and Seth following.

"Welcome to your house for the next three weeks!" He says.

The inside looked just as amazing as the outside. The walls were wood and all the furniture was new.

When you first walk in, you're in the living room. There was a white couch and matching chairs angled toward the huge TV against the wall. There was also a wooden table in the middle of the room.

The living room was connected to the dining room and kitchen. The table stood in front of 3 windows so you could see the beautiful scenery as you eat.

I walk past the dining room and into the hallway. I go into the first room on the right and Seth goes into the one on the left. It was a bedroom.

Like every other room, there were lots of windows. There was a desk and a chair in the corner and a big bed with a blue blanket. On one side of the bed, there was a desk and on the other side there was a lamp.

"Woah! Emily, come in here!" Seth calls from the other room. I walk in and realize it was the bathroom.

Everything was white and clean. With Seth, it wouldn't stay that way.

"Look at this!" Seth points to something in the corner.

"There's a fridge in the bathroom?!" I exclaim. This house was getting better and better.

"Do you guys like the house?" My mom asks, walking down the hallway with bags.

"I love it!" Seth replies. I nod in agreement.

"Good," my mom smiles. "Go get your bags." She tells us and continues her walk.

Me and Seth walk out of the bathroom, down the hallway, through the living room and back to the car to get our things.

After bringing in all of mine bags and putting them on my new bed, I wanted to go look around for a while.

"Hey mom, can I walk around?" I ask, popping my head into the room she was in.

"Sure," she allows, looking up from the box she was unpacking. "Be back before dinner."

"Okay." I reply and walk out.

I decided I would go to the beach to swim. But first, I was checking out that waterfall.

A/N: Hi everyone 😅

I'm sorry I haven't been updating much, I've been busy 😪

How did you like this chapter? Do you think their beach house is cool bc I do!

The next chapter is the special one 😏 Emily discovers the secret behind the waterfall.

...literally

This chapter was shorter than my usual ones so I'll make the next one longer.

Thanks for reading! 💘 ily