Fight It Is

Day - 15
Week - 3
Difficulty Level- Still breathing

"I'll send you home", she looked surprised when I told her I'll be sending her home. She's frequently lost in her thoughts lately. And I wonder whether our current situation has ever crossed her mind. I'm getting crazy watching over her, while trying to stay within her self-imposed rules.

If she only knew how scared I was every time she would leave her unit or come back from somewhere, worried that she's falling for Basti again- she probably would understand why I'd rather be outside than stay within the four corners of my unit, waiting for her sentence to my heart's fate. That, or be surprised by Bea's random visits.

"No need. I can book a Grab"

"Roni, we're staying in the same place", even logic could not even fathom how hard she's pushing on this. There are times I don't even have an idea where to place myself.

Should I honestly start pursuing Bea?
It has crossed my mind twice or thrice, but I'd rather wait for my turn again, hopeful that her heart actually remembers me. Forget the what if's in the past... let go of the uncertainties in the future- I would bet everything that I have that her heart recognises me- she loves me. She still does. I think ...

I saw her looked at me and the woman in front of us. She took a step away and when she was about to take one more step away from me, I was surprised when Bea pulled me to her side and said something like, "Why  do I feel like I miss you, even though we're just together?"

And I somehow felt that...
There's this invisible wall between us, which is quite difficult to ignore.
Seeing her trying to keep that distance between us, I was now beginning to regret why I allowed my jealousy and doubt to take the lead, letting Bea hold me... touch me, when I knew clearly about Roni's fears and insecurities.
I am one confident guy... but lately, I'm no longer sure where her heart is.
And yeah... probably too self-serving, but I use her jealousy to have a gauge of where we are now.
I was not kidding when I told her na para syang bato- she's too hard, as if she doesn't feel anything at all, while here I was, completely rattled by all these things.

She's taking fate too seriously, that she forgot that giving our past its chance is denying me of mine.
And if this is really about fate, then let fate do its thing.
I probably have higher chance of winning against that coin as opposed to Roni's stubbornness.
Fate has denied me once, but I fought my way back through it- was it my fault that they didn't fight hard enough?
But what can I do- I agreed to play by her rules.

I was looking at this woman, trying to read her, ignoring anything coming from Bea's mouth, and as I felt her hand on my jaw, I turned my face to her, about to tell her to stop this act, when I caught the tail end of her sentence, "I love you more than I hate your stubble", and what happened next caught me by surprised.

I pushed Bea the moment I felt her lips touched mine... I stepped back even before Roni has completed her turn,and I was on my way to run after her, even before she lifted her foot.

Then Bea caught my arm- I was too angry... too scared, I wanted to scream.

I knew what Roni saw... when you're hurting, things seem to happen in slow motion... like every pixel means a thing, and each screen grab of that 2 second video agrees with everything that your mind has painted.

And as for me, that one who's not careful and whose mind is flying somewhere, things happen too fast, I have pushed her and I have stepped back in all of those two seconds- but can I ask for a redo, so I can take a video and present it to her as evidence? Nah.. I don't think so.