~ Name ~

No one has spoken a word since Antonio started the car, and since I last saw that guy looking at me as the car was driving away. We have been driving for about fifteen minutes, when he finally broke the silence and asked, "Where to?", while pretending he's not seeing how I'm trying really hard to stop my tears.

"Hm?", I asked, not understanding the words he's saying.

"Where do you want me to bring you? You want me to drop you off to Joey's?", he asked, his eyes came to me in a fraction of second then he's handing me some tissues the next.

I looked at him, somehow a bit lost. Antonio took a deep breath, then he immediately pulled the car over, held my face, then wiped my tears. My tears just continued falling, and I couldn't stop my self from sobbing.

I couldn't look him in the eyes, somehow I felt embarrassed. How many times has Antonio seen me breakdown, for the same guy, again and again? He held my chin, asking me to look at him. I saw anger... sadness... regret in his eyes. I tried to smile, and he smiled weakly, shaking his head. "Don't ever pretend in front of me, Roni. This is just me. Show me your worst. Don't ever hold back"

I then started sobbing, ugly cries, then he pulled me to a hug. I felt him kissed my head, and he held me until my sobs have subsided, and I probably don't have tears to cry. When he felt that I have calmed down, he held my shoulder, smiled, then said, "I missed having my shirts filled with tears and sipon mo"

"Grabe sya", I said, while p0uting to which he pinched one of my cheeks. He kissed my forehead, hugged me tight and whispered, "I love you, Roni. I will always love you, dumating at umalis man silang lahat". And I smiled to that, because somehow I knew that what he said is true. He probably is the only constant person in my life.

"I love you, Tonsy Rodriquez. I love you for who you are, and for always letting me be me. Wag mo akong iiwan"

"Never. They would have to drag me away", and I felt him smiled while he kissed my head. "You look better when you smile. Ang pangit mo umiyak", he grinned then asked, "Where do you want to go?"

I looked at him, looked at the windshield, smiled, wiped my eyes, then said, "Guluhin natin si Jelai"

He chuckled, and somehow I felt that he likes that.

——-

It was almost noon when we reached Manila.

Lana just woke up, and she was throwing tantrums after all the crying last night. Her eyes were swollen, but when Antonio stopped the car, and took her, she stopped crying and just hugged him.

"Bakit umiiyak ang munting Prinsesa?", he asked, hugging her close to him.

"Dada, my doll is missing", she said with pouted lips.

"Lana, Mama will look for it. I promised, remember?"

"Mama, why don't we call Stranger. Maybe he saw it", to which I was left speechless.

Antonio looked at me, then smiled at Lana and said, "Dada will call Borj. Maybe he can help"

"Can you call him now?"

"Later, Doll. He probably is still asleep"

"Please, Dada"

"Lana, later?"

Then her face was crumpled again and big fat tears start to fill her eyes.

Antonio looked at me and shook his head.

He took out his phone and dialed that number. I knew he's nervous, and before someone could pick it up on another end, Lana said, "Speaker, Dada, so Lana can hear", she said smiling at him.